UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2017: Union Public Service Commission UPSC invites online application for the CMS Post. Don’t wait for last date apply online today for Various Posts of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 from UPSC official website that is www.upsc.gov.in. Online application start from 26 April 2017 and last date to apply online is 19 may 2017.
Candidates can also apply online from here, SNF Team describe all the important details as well as links in this UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 Blog.
Short Details of UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2017
Last Date: 19 May 2017
Eligibility: M.B.B.S degree and Equivalent Qualified
Pay Scale: Refer to official notification.
Application Fee Details: Rs. 200/-
Age Limit: Maximum 32 Years
Job Location: India
Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Full Details of UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2017
Notification Release Date: 26 April 2017
Start Date for Online Application Form: 26 April 2017
Last Date for Online Application Form: 19 May 2017
Combined Medical Service Examination Date: 13 August 2017
Seats Details of UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2017:-
Total: 710 Vacancies
Organization Name: Union Public service Commission
Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services Examination 2017
Post Wise Vacancy Details:-
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 450 Vacancies
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 26 Vacancies
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 216 Vacancies
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 02 Vacancies
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 16 Vacancies
Application Fee Details of UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2017:-
General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 200/-
SC/ ST Category Candidates: Rs. 0/-
Note: Candidates pay application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card.
Age Limit Details of UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2017 (01 August 2017):-
Maximum Age : 32 Years
- SC/ ST Category Candidates : 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates : 03 Years
- State of Jammu & Kashmir Candidates : 05 Years
Note : Full details of Age Relaxation refer to official notification.
Eligibility (Educational Qualification) Details:-
Candidates must have M.B.B.S degree and equivalent qualified from govt recognized University.
Selection Process of UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2017:-
- Computer Based Exam
- Personality Test
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2017:-
- Candidates Visit UPSC Official Website www.upsc.gov.in
- Open notification and read full details carefully
- Apply Online Application Form and pay examination fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Upload their scanned signature then click on the submission button and submit application successfully.
- Take print out of application form for future references.
Important Quick Links of UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2017:-
Click Here to Apply Online
Drop your query in below comment box, We will reply to you as soon as possible.