UPSC Civil Service Pre Examination 2017: Apply Online for IAS pre & IFS Exams
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a upsc civil service exams notification for the recruitment of 980 vacancies of IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, ICAS, Indian Civil Services and many other administrative Services posts. All those candidates who are eligible and interested in UPSC Exam 2017, Can apply Online from 22 February, 2017 to 17 March, 2017. Fore more details like how to apply apply for upsc pre exam 2017, important dates, application fee, vacancy details are given below in this upsc civil service exams blog..
Online Application Start From 22nd February 2017
Last date for Apply Online for UPSC Civil Service Pre Exam is 17th march 2017
Last Date to pay exam fee is 17th march 2017
UPSC Civil Service Pre Exam Held on 18th June 2017
Admit Card Available in June 2017
UPSC Civil Service Pre 2017 Form Application Fee:-
Online Application fee is Rs.100/- for unreserved category (General) candidates and No (Rs.0/-) application fee is required for the reserved category (SC/ST) aspirants.
Total 1090 Vacancies in UPSC Civil Service 2017.
980 Vacancies for IAS Post & 110 Vacancies for IFS Post.
UPSC Civil Service Post/ Service:-
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar
Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
Educational Qualification of UPSC Civil Service Pre Exam:-
For IAS: Bachelor Degree From any recognized university in india
For IFS: Bachelor Degree from any recognized university in india with as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent.
Age Criteria of UPSC Civil Service Exam 2017:-
Required age must be between 21 Years to 32 Years as on 01st August 2017.
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation Extra as per govt rules.
Selection Process: Candidate selected through pre exams, mains exam and interview.
Number of Attempts: Total 4 Attempts General Category, 7 attempts for OBC category and no attempts limit for SC/ST category according to official announcement.
Location: Anywhere in India
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply?
- Visit official website of upsc online application i.e; upsconline.nic.in/.
- Find the “Online Application” link and click on it.
- See “Part I Registration” Link and click on it.
- Read all the instructions carefully and press yes button at the end of the page if you want to apply online for upsc civil service pre exam 2017
- complete all steps carefully
- Take the hard copy of filled online application form and keep it safe for future use.