UP B.Ed Exam Syllabus And Pattern 2017: Candidates today we have brought UP B.Ed Syllabus for you. So If you have filled UP B.Ed Application Form 2017, you should be a conversant of UP B.Ed Exam Syllabus And Pattern 2017. Students always show their keen interest for B.Ed Exam. First know that B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and after donning B.Ed degree candidates be eligible for being teacher in UP Govt. UP Govt invite B.Ed Application Form every year for Graduates. Must remember that this is Job After Graduation. All Candidates can apply every year at the time of announcement. So do not go ahead for this B.Ed Online Form without knowing UP B.Ed Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2017.
Exam Pattern of UP B.Ed Exam 2017:
UP B.Ed Exam consists marks & Questions as following:-
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Ist||General Knowledge & Current Affair||100||3:00 Hours|
|Language Test (Hindi / English)||100|
|2nd||Aptitude Ability||100||3:00 Hours|
|Main Subject (Art, Science,Agriculture,Commerce)||100|
Note- There is penalty for every wrong answer given by candidates. So pre decided marks will be deducted for every wrong answer and there will be no penalty for un-attempted questions.
Download UP B.Ed Exam Syllabus 2017:
Now all of you came to know exam pattern successfully, now know about complete syllabus of this subjects. We have made your search easy. Get Full Exam Syllabus, Regulation & Structure of UP B.Ed Exam-
Help Desk :- For any query related to UP B.Ed Application Form, Result, any correction in form candidates can ask through given Mail or can contact on Call:-
- Official E-Mail – [email protected]
- Official Contact No. :-(0522) 2740200 & 2740600
Expected Cut Off (Overall) of UP B.Ed Exam 2017:-
- General : 255 ~ 291
- OBC : 245 ~ 257
- SC : 232 ~ 240
- ST : 210 ~ 220
UP B.Ed Teacher Recruitment (Selection) Process:
Candidates as you know this is the common thing that Written Test is based on candidate’s Intelligence. After that there are some stages in UP B.Ed recruitment Process. Candidates who meet to success in Written Test, can appear in further activity. See All Stages in following points:-
- In first stage candidates have to qualify Written Test. Candidates should have to qualify overall cut off and sectional cut off (Subject wise cut off) separately. From here, Candidates can go ahead on the basis of their performance in these tests.
- Qualified students get colleges for their Teacher Training. Candidates will get govt collage or private college it depends on their merit.
- In Second stage candidates complete their Bachelor of Education Course and get degree of B.Ed. After getting your B.Ed degree you becomes eligible for All Teaching Exams i.e. TET, TGT and many more.
- In Third Stage candidates have to qualify any Teaching Exam as prescribed above. By doing this anyone can get Recruit in UP Teachers
You can take more information about UP B.Ed Exam Syllabus And Pattern 2017 and it’s recruitment from official website:-
Have a Look On UP B.Ed Exam 2017:
UP Govt releases notification every year fill up UP B.Ed Application Form. Candidates who are preparing for Teaching Jobs and are eligible for this post, should not miss the opportunity to get recruit. Interested candidates can Apply through our website sarkarinaukriform.com. Subscribe your E-Mail to get notification of UP B.Ed Exam or visit our website regularly.
Candidates should keep this UP B.Ed Exam Syllabus And Pattern 2017 in mind and be prepare for a tough competition as always. For further updates regard to this recruitment visit www.sarkarinaukriform.com regularly.
If you have any query related to this recruitment or syllabus, write us in comment box. We will resolve your question. Have a better luck.