Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
Dear Aspirants! it’s time to apply online for Police Job In Tamilnadu – India. Do you belong from Tamilnadu State?. If yes, there is very good news for you to get a recruit in latest Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment 2017. So Grab the opportunity of This Recruitment fast.
TNSURB has invited a notification for police recruitment. Get all the details related to this vacancy in this form. Further in this blog you will get details of following points in deep but first see details in short:-
- Vacancy Details: 15711
- Age Limit: 18 – 24 years || see age relaxation below
- Eligibility Criteria: Minimum SSLC (10th)
- Application Fee: 30/- || Exam fee – 130/-
- Apply Mode: Online
- Important Dates: Available now – 22 Feb 2017
- Pay Scale : Rs.5400– 20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-per month.
- Important Links: Get Below
- Selection Process: Written Test || Physical Test || Medical Test
- How To Apply With Description: Get details below
Dear Candidate! read full blog for whole information about this vacancy. Candidates should read full post for this latest TNSURB Recruitment-
There is one most important thing that candidates should be conversant with vacancies as it makes the competition easy. People should aware of vacancy so that they may know how many aspirants they are actually fighting for. So see the vacancy of Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment 2017:-
- Police Constable (Grade II Special Force) Post: 4615 total vacancy – 4569 for the Male category, 46 for Female (BCM – BL) category.
- Police Constable (Grade II Armed Force) Post: 8568 total vacancy – 4627 for the Male category, 3941 for the Female category.
- Jail Warder Grade II Post: 1015————976 for the Male category, 39 + 1 for Female (BCM – BL) category.
- Fireman Post: 1512 total vacancy only for the male post.
- Total: 15711 Vacancy – 11684 for male & 4027 for female
Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment Board has set age criteria for candidates. So check the details given below and see you are eligible for this recruitment or not:-
- The candidate’s age should be minimum 18 year and maximum 24 years as on 22 February 2017 according to TNSURB recruitment rules.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit is extra as per TNSURB Recruitment rules are as follows:
- SC / ST / SCA: 29 years
- BC / MBC: 26 Years
- Ex-Serviceman: 45 Years
Eligibility Criteria: Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment
Dear candidates, you are seeing the vacancy of Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment 2017. Now see below for following bullets that do you have these eligibilities or not? if you fulfill all eligibility criteria, must apply for this Latest Sarkari Naukri in Tamilnadu. See post wise eligibility in short that candidates must possess these degrees:-
- For All Post: Should have SSLC Certificate (10th pass out) from any identically recognized board
- Check relevant subject from notification.
Dear aspirants! further, see the fee details of all category as it given by official notification. Just put an eye:-
- The candidates have to pay 30/- rs. as application fee.
- The candidates have to pay 135/- rs. as examination fee.
- Candidates can pay the examination fee by using Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking or any other payment gateway.
- Candidates should remember that this fee is non-refundable.
As can be seen TNUSRB Advertisement for police Recruitment 2017 has been released, So candidates can apply online now. The online application will close on 22 February 2017. Follow the bullets:-
- The online application is Available Now.
- The application Close Date is 22 February 2017.
- The examination date of this TNSURB Recruitment 2017 is 25 May 2017.
Candidate who meet to success in this recruitment, will get a handsome amount as a salary. You can see pay scale according to your post:-
- Candidates will get Rs. 5400 – 20200/- pm salary + GP Rs, 1900/- pm
Selection Procedure: TNUSRB Recruitment 2017:-
Be prepare for a tough competition as recruitment for this vacancy will be based on:-
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
Selection of Physical Efficiency Test will be based on following parameters:-
- Rope Climbing: Candidates will get 2 marks for 5 meters & 5 marks for 6 meter.
- Long Jump Or High Jump: There are 2 marks for 3.80-meter long jump & 5 marks for the 4.50-meter long jump. Similarly, candidates will get 2 marks for 1.20-meter high jump & 5 marks for the 1.40-meter high jump.
- Running 100 / 400 meters: There are 2 marks for 15 sec & 5 marks for 13.50 sec to complete race of 100 meters. In the same manner 2 marks for 80 sec & 5 marks for 70 sec to complete race of 400 meters.
- Long Jump: There are 2 marks for 3.0-meter long jump & 5 marks for the 3.75-meter long jump.
- Shot-put Throw or Cricket Ball Throw: There are 2 marks for 4.25 meter & 5 marks for 5.50-meter shot-put throw. Similarly, candidates will get 2 marks for 17 meters & 5 marks for 24-meter cricket ball throw.
- Running 100 / 200 meters: There are 2 marks for 17.50 sec & 5 marks for 15.50 sec to complete race of 100 meters. In the same manner 2 marks for 38 sec & 5 marks for 33 sec to complete race of 200 meters.
- The official website for this recruitment is www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
We have provided important links such as apply online, to download notification and other links. Go with your desirable link:-
How To Apply:-
- First access to official website which is www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The Company will send intimation about call letters for online Test, Interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention email ID to/or of any other person.
- Candidates should upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the online application. The candidate should have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specification is given below in JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB and 20 KB respectively and upload the photograph and signature. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s photo and signature are uploaded after completion of the entry in online mode.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online.
- The name of the candidate or his / her father/husband name, caste etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the identity proof/ certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates are required to download the call letters for online examination/interview from Company’s website by entering their registration number and password which are generated by the system on submitting the online application and are intimated to the candidates by e-mail/SMS. Candidates are advised to preserve these details for future use. Call letters for Online Written Test and Interview will not be dispatched by post or courier etc.
- After applying online and uploading the photograph and signature, the candidates are advised to take two printouts of the system generated online application form. The recent photograph of the candidates duly signed across is to be pasted on the system generated an online application.
- The candidates are advised to take utmost care in filling up the required columns in the online mode, payment of fees etc. and ensure that the details entered in the appropriate columns are correct before submission since there is no provision to modify the application after submission.
- The registration number and Password generated after applying online must be carefully retained by the candidate for his / her record.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on the Bank’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
Tamil Nadu Police Constable Admit Card
Dear candidates the admit card for this exam can be download before one or two weeks of exam date, as recruitment board has advertised. you can download the admit card from our Latest Admit Card Category as it available. Must remember as always you will get you admit card first at sarkarinaukriform.com.
Aspirant if you are satisfied with this blog, do not forget you are browsing at www.sarkarinaukriform.com and always visit for Quick and Latest updates on any job.We will tell you about the result as it’s released by official website. On result declaration date check our Latest Result Category.
About Tamilnadu Police: In A Glance
Tamil Nadu Police is the primary law enforcement agency of the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It is over 150 years old and is the fifth largest state police force in India.Tamil Nadu has a police-population ratio of 1:632. For administrative purposes, the state has been divided into four police zones – North, South, West and Central each headed by an Inspector General of Police.
Dear candidate this is a big recruitment in Tamilnadu State Govt Job. Must check your eligibility and apply online from here. If you have any question regarding this post, must leave your question in the comment box.
Together with if you want to give any opinion about this vacancy or if you have liked the sequence of this blog must express that opinion in words in our comment box.
Thank you! very much to all readers.