Selection Criteria, Pattern and Exam Syllabus 2017- Tamil Nadu Police constable Recruitment:
As all candidates know, Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has announced number of vacancy for the post of Police Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman Post. So the candidates who are eligible and applying for this Latest Sarkari Naukri, can get all the details of Tamil Nadu Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2017 here. Must read full blog and know each and every updates regard this vacancy.
TNSURB has set a selection criteria for job seekers. The selection for Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment is based on two stages, which are:-
- Written Test
- Physical Test
Now in following points know about the Syllabus of written test:-
Written Test: Tamil Nadu Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2017
The written test for this recruitment is objective and OMR based. The exam has two parts follows as bullets:-
- General Knowledge – 50 marks
- Psychology – 30 marks
General Knowledge Syllabus:
The General Knowledge Test will be based on following subjects:-
- General Science
- History of India
- Economics & Commerce
- Indian Polity
- Current Event
The Psychology Test will be based on following subjects:-
- Logical Analysis
- Numerical Analysis
- Communication Skills
- Information Handling Ability
- Mental Ability Test
So candidates should have all essential knowledge about these subjects.
Physical Test : Tamil Nadu Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2017
The most important thing which every candidate should know is minimum qualifying mark is 28 in written test for physical exam. So all the candidates will have to go with these steps for physical efficiency test-
- Height Measurement
- Chest Measurement
- Long Jump
- High Jump
- Rope Climbing
- Short put throw Or cricket ball throw.
Selection of Physical Efficiency Test will be based on following parameters:-
- Rope Climbing : Candidates will get 2 marks for 5 meter & 5 marks for 6 meter.
- Long Jump Or High Jump : There is 2 marks for 3.80 meter long jump & 5 marks for 4.50 meter long jump. Similarly candidates will get 2 marks for 1.20 meter high jump & 5 marks for 1.40 meter high jump.
- Running 100 / 400 meter : There is 2 marks for 15 sec & 5 marks for 13.50 sec to complete race of 100 meter. In the same manner 2 marks for 80 sec & 5 marks for 70 sec to complete race of 400 meter.
- Long Jump L : There is 2 marks for 3.0 meter long jump & 5 marks for 3.75 meter long jump.
- Shot-put Throw or Cricket Ball Throw : There is 2 marks for 4.25 meter & 5 marks for 5.50 meter shot-put throw. Similarly candidates will get 2 marks for 17 meter & 5 marks for 24 meter cricket ball throw.
- Running 100 / 200 meter : There is 2 marks for 17.50 sec & 5 marks for 15.50 sec to complete race of 100 meter. In the same manner 2 marks for 38 sec & 5 marks for 33 sec to complete race of 200 meter.
All candidates should apply before 22 February 2017 for 15711 vacancy.