Supreme Court Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern: If you are going to Apply for Supreme Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017, you should be familiar with it’s exam pattern and Latest Supreme Court Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017. Supreme Court Of India has announced huge no. of vacancy for the candidates who are interested and in between 18 – 27 years. All the job seekers can apply before the date 10 March 2017. It can prove a wrong step to go ahead for this recruitment without knowing Supreme Court Junior Assistant Syllabus 2017 or Exam Pattern.
Recruitment of candidates for Junior Asst. recruitment is based on Written test, Objective type Computer Knowledge Test, Typing Speed Test, Descriptive Test & Interview.
Exam Pattern: Supreme Court Junior Assistant
Supreme Court Junior Assistant Recruitment process consists marks & Questions as following-
|Subject||No. Of Question||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Written Test||100||100||2:30 Hour|
|Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test||25||25|
|Typing Test (English) On Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m (mistakes allowed 3%)||–||–||10 Minutes|
|Descriptive Test (In English Language) consisting of Comprehension Passage, Precise Writing & Essay Writting||–||–||2:00 Hour|
♦ In Written Test, There will be a objective type question paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50 General English Question including Comprehension Section, 25 General Aptitude Questions and 25 General Knowledge Questions.
Written Test Syllabus:
Supreme Court Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017
As you came to know exam pattern successfully, now know about complete syllabus of this subjects:-
Students should be prepare for this segment very attentively. Here are some topics given below from which you can see the question in your exam-
- Passage completion
- Choosing the appropriate filler
- Common errors
- Spotting errors
- Sentence improvement
- Passage correction
- Choosing the correct / incorrect sentence
- Reconstruction of sentences
- Rearrangement of sentence in paragraph
- Idioms and phrases
- Active and Passive voice
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Spelling test
- General English
- Vocabulary test
- Double Synonyms
- One word substitution
- Theme detection
- Deriving conclusion from passage
- Sentence completion
- Usage of Grammar
General Aptitude Test Syllabus
For this exam test the questions can be asked from these topics-
- Volume and Surface Area
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
- Surds and Indices
- Chain Rule
- Boats and Streams
- Stocks and Shares
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Compound Interest etc.
- Problems on Ages
- Permutation and Combination
- Problems on Numbers
- Decimal Fraction
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Ratio and Proportion
- Pipes and Cistern
- Allegation or Mixture
- Races and Games
- Banker’s Discount
- Table Charts
- Pie Charts
- Bar Charts
- Line Charts
- Problems on Trains
- Height and Distance
- Simple Interest
- Profit and Loss
Candidates should have knowledge about following topics-
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations are some related topics
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- General Politics
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Countries & Capitals
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Scientific Research etc.
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Selection Process:
Written Test is based on candidate’s Intelligence. As you came to know, there are two stages in recruitment Process- Written test & Interview. Candidates who meet to success in Written Test, can appear in further activity. See following points:-
- In first stage candidates have to qualify Written Test, Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test, Typing Test & Descriptive Test. From here, Candidates can go ahead on the basis of their performance in these tests.
- In Second stage candidates who qualify in all above test, will be required to appear for an Interview before an Interview Board and qualify the Interview by securing minimum qualifying or more marks.
- After Qualifying in prescribed test & Interview, the selected candidates will be impaneled in the order of merit for appointment as Junior Court Assistant.
You can take more information about Supreme Court Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017 and it’s recruitment from website:-
About Supreme Court Junior Recruitment 2017:
Supreme Court Of India has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Court Assistant Post to fill up 57 vacancy. Candidates who are preparing for Govt Jobs and are eligible for this post, should not miss the opportunity to get recruit. Interested candidates can Apply Now before 10th March 2017
Aspirant should keep this syllabus in mind and be prepare for a tough competition as always. For further updates regard to this recruitment visit www.sarkarinaukriform.com regularly.
Best of luck! For your exam.
Must See, are you eligible for these govt jobs:-
- UPSC IES / ISS, Geologist & Other Various Post Recruitment 2017
- Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Cadre Recruitment 2017
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online For 267 Various Post
- Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2017