SSC CGL Application Form 2017
SSC CGLApplication Form 2017: Great News for all candidates SSC are going to release notification of SSC CGL Application Form 2017. Eligible & Interested Candidates for this SSC Job can apply online from 11 March 2017 to 15 April 2017. Approx 9000 Vacancies in SSC CGL 2017, Notification are given below kindly go through it. For more details like important dates, application fee, age limit, selection process, how to apply & important links are given below in this SSC CGL Application Form 2017 Blog…
- Starting date for SSC CGL Tier-I Application Form 2017: 11th March 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-I 2017 Online Application End Date: 15th April 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card Releasing Date : May or First week of June 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Date: 19th June to 2nd July 2017
- Result Declaration Date for SSC CGL Tier-I: August 2017
- Admit card for SSC CGL Tier-II exam: August 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Date: 5th to 8th September 2017
- Result declaration for CGL Tier-II: October 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam: 12th November 2017
- Interview/Skill Test/ Computer Skill Test held on: December 2017
- Rs.100/- INR for General as well as OBC Categories candidates.
- No Application Fee for SC/ST/ category candidates.
- No Application Fee for Women
The Required candidate age should be between in 18 to 27 years.
Graduation Degree in relevant field as per posts from any recognized University.
Candidates will be based on the SSC Tier-I, Tier-II, Tier-III Exam.
How To Apply?
Approx 9200 Vacancies
How To Apply?
Candidates can apply through SSC official website or given below important quick links.
Important Quick Links:-
Click Here to Apply Online (Link Available Soon)
Note: Stay touch with this blog/Website or official website of SSC, More details available after releasing official notification.
Like & Share this post on Facebook.
Comment below via Facebook or email regarding SSC CGL Application Form 2017.