SSB Recruitment 2017: Sashastra Seema Bal are invited from Indian citizens (Male and Female) for filling up the post of the constable (GD) under sport Quota from the year of 2016-17 and 2017-18 Sashastra Seema Bal, Govt of India, Ministry of Home Affairs. The post is temporary, but likely to be continued. Selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India or outside the territory of India and will be governed by SSB Act and Rules.
|Short Details of SSB Recruitment 2017|
|Last Date||06 June 2017|
|Eligibility||See full details below|
|Pay Scale||Refer to official notification|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Age Limit||18-23 Years|
Full Details of SSB Recruitment 2017
Start Date for Application Form: 06 May 2017
Last date for Application Form: 06 June 2017
Vacancy Details of SSB Recruitment 2017:-
Total: 355 Vacancies
Name of Post: Constable
Name of Organization: Sashastra Seema Bal
Application Fee Details:-
General/ OBC Category: Rs. 100/-
SC/ ST Category: Rs. 0/-
IPO/ Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque should be prepared in favour of following:-
Age Limit Details:-
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 23 Years
- Un-Reserved: 05 Years
- OBC: 08 Years
- SC/ ST: 10 Years
Note: Full details of age relaxation visit official notification.
Eligibility (Educational Qualification) Details:-
Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Written Test
- Sports Trails/ Interview
How to Apply:-
- All candidates need to visit Sashastra Seema Bal official website.
- Open official advertisement and read full details.
- Fill application form and pay application fee through IPO/ Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque.
- Attached self attested copy of matriculation certificate, sport certificate/ achievements.
- Two passport size photograph, one pasted of application form at the space provided & the other to be enclosed with the application form and send it to given below address.
Assistant Director (Sports) Force Hqr.
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB),
East Block-V, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066.
Important Quick Links of SSB Recruitment 2017:-
Visit Official Website