- Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
- Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification 2017
- Details Of Rajya Sabha Secretariat Assistant 115 Jobs 2017
- Educational Qualification
- Selection Process of Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
- Steps To Apply Rajya Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Important Links
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 115 Secretariat Assistant, Executive Officer, Stenographer & others available at www.rajyasabha.nic.in
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Cell has announced an official web notification and started online application for 115 vacant posts. These vacant posts are available for the Parliamentary Interpreter (English/ Hindi), Security Assistant Grade-II, Assistant Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol/ Executive Officer, Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia), Stenographer (English), Secretariat Assist (English/ Hindi/ Urdu), Proof Reader and Translator.
Eligible candidate can apply online for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 via online on or before 25th July 2017 from 18th August 2017. For more details like as age limit, important dates, selection process, how to apply, application fee and others are given below. So read carefully this article till the end.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation/ Post Graduation in the applicable post as per decided by the organization. To apply online, aspirants have to visit the official website i.e; www.rajyasabha.nic.in. After that open apply online link of Rajya Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2017. Read all the instruction carefully & click on register button. Now fill educational, personal and other required details to make registration.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online
After that login again and make payment option for the final submission of application form through online. After that the recruitment board will release the exam date and admit card on it’s official web main page. So all the applied candidate visit regularly here to get latest update for this Rajya Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2017.
|Recruitment Board||Parliament of India, Rajya Sabha Secretariat|
|Total Post||115 Posts|
|Post Name||Parliamentary Interpreter (English/ Hindi), Security Assistant Grade-II, Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia), Stenographer (English) and others|
|Start Date||25th July 2017|
|Last Date||18th August 2017|
Must See: All Latest Sarkari Naukri
Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Parliamentary Interpreter (English, Hindi, Odia): 02
- Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol/ Executive Officer: 20
- Stenographer (English): 11
- Security Assistant Grade-II: 21
- Secretariat Assistant(English/ Hindi/ Urdu): 37
- Secretariat Assistant (Urdu): 02
- Translator: 19
- Proof Reader: 03
- Parliamentary Interpreter (English/ Hindi)
- Master’s degree from a authorized university or institution with medium of Hindi/ English language.
- Diploma in O level course or Certificate of computer course which is affiliated by AICCTE/ DOEACC.
- Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia)
- Master’s Degree in an any discipline with Odia language
- Computer certificate recognized by AICTE/ DOEACC or Diploma of O Level course
- Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol/ Executive Officer
- Bachelor’s degree from any university along with computer certificate course which is recognized by DOEACC.
- Stenographer (English)
- Candidate’s have a bachelor’s degree
- Shorthand speed in English/ Hindi with 80 W/M.
- Security Assistant Grade II
- Bachelor’s degree in any university
- Having a NCC certificate with grade ‘C’
- Computer certificate or it’s equivalent diploma courses
- Secretariat Assistant (Hindi/ English/ Urdu)
- Possess Bachelor’s degree form any recognized university
- Minimum typing speed 40 word/ min on the computer in English/ Hindi
- Master’s degree in Hindi/ English language as a subject up to degree level
- Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vise versa
- Minimum 02 year’s experience in translation (Hindi to Eng & vice versa)in any Central/ State/ Union Territory Govt or others
- Proof Reader
- Bachelor’s degree in English/ Hindi as a subject from any university
- PG Diploma in book publishing or Diploma in printing technology approved by AICTE or 03 year’s working experience
- Certificate in computer
Application Fee: Candidate’s have to pay exam pay according to their category. They pay application fee through online mode such as Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card.
- Gen/ OBC : Rs. 300 /-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Serviceman/ Female: Rs. 0/-
Age Limit: As per the notification of Rajya Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Minimum Age: 18 Year
- Maximum Age: 30 Year
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category.
- Written Test
Pay Scale: Selected candidate’s will get handsome salary with the Grade pay as per decided by Govt Norms.
|Post Name||Salary||Grade Pay|
|Parliamentary Interpreter (English /Hindi/ Urdu)||Rs. 15,600 /- to Rs. 39,100 /-||Rs. 5400 /-|
||Rs. 9,300 /- to Rs. 34,800 /-||Rs. 4800 /-|
||Rs. 9,300 /- to Rs. 34,800 /-||Rs. 4200 /-|
|Secretariat Assistant (Eng/ Hindi/ Urdu)||Rs. 5200 /- to Rs. 20,200||Rs. 2400 /-|
|Proof Reader||Rs. 9300 /- to Rs. 34,800 /-||Rs. 4200 /-|
See More: Latest Govt Jobs Admit Card 2017
- Open the official web portal which is www.rajyasabha.nic.in.
- On home page, click on Apply Online Link.
- Next tab, click register button to make registration.
- Fill all the essential details in the relevant field.
- Now login again and pay online application fee.
- Take print out of application form & keep safe for further usages.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification: Download Here
Apply Online For Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017: Click Here
Visit Official Of Rajya Parliament Of India: Click Here