NWRC Vacancy 2017: North Western Railway released a notification for the recruitment of 338 Apprentices railway vacancy. Eligible candidates may apply online from 30th December 2016 to 29th January 2017 & official website nwr.indianrailways.gov.in. Other details like Railway Vacancy, Important dates, age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Important Dates of Railway Recruitment 2017:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30th December 2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29th January 2017
Admit Card Availability: Define Soon
Result Declaration Date: Available Soon
- General/UR candidates should pay Rs. 100/- for Railway Recruitment 2017
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates should pay Rs. 0/- for Railway Recruitment 2017
NWRC Vacancy Details:
Total : 338 Post
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Age Limit as on 30th December 2016:
Minimum Age: 15 Years
Maximum Age: 24 Years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 years
Eligibility of Railway Recruitment 2017:
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Selection Procedure of Railway Recruitment 2017: Selection of candidates will be based on their marks obtained in Matriculation + ITI.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrcjaipur.in Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/Jaipur website www.rrcjaipur.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIODATA etc carefully.
NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
NOTE-II: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- Candidates have to apply for any one unit.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo(face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found Eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
Important Links of Railway Recruitment 2017:
|Link Name||Link Address|
|NWR Official Notification|
|Official Website of NWR|
If you face any problem in North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 like Apply online, fee Payment or any other similar problem just comment below and mention your problem, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
See These Popular Govt Jobs: