Candidates! It’s time to introduce you to a new choice which is NTPC Careers. So we are going to tell you all details about Latest NTPC Recruitment. Thus this time again you have to fight to get recruit in this Sarkari Naukri. Yes we are talking about NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017. Candidates before giving your best in exam you have to Apply Online For this NTPC Recruitment 2017. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply before 26 April 2017 through Official Website of NTPC Careers. Must read full details given below in this post.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy For Combined Diploma Trainee Post
Aspirant! Grab the opportunity to get this Central Govt job. The National Thermal Power Corporation released a official notification for 75 vacancies of Combined Diploma Trainee post for Bhartiya Rail Bijli Company Limited Nabinagar (BRBCL), Kanti Bijli Utpadan Nigam Limited Mujaffarpur (KBUNL) & Nabinagar Power Generating Company Private Limited Shivanpur (NPGCL). So don’t wait for last date and apply online for this NTPC Recruitment 2017 from its official website.
We updates all important quick links at the end of this blog for apply online and all other important links related to NTPC Recruitment.
Short Details of NTPC Recruitment 2017
|Last Date||26 April 2017|
|Application Fee||Rs. 300/-* & Rs. 00/-*|
|Age Limit||25 – 35 Years*|
|Educational Qualification||Polytechnic Diploma*|
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)|
Complete Details of NTPC Recruitment 2017 : NTPC Careers
- Date of Advt.: 25 March 2017
- Online Application Start Date: 27 March 2017
- Last Date for Apply Online: 26 April 2017
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 25 April 2017
- Admit Card Availability Date: Before 2 weeks of exam
- NTPC Exam Date: 28th May 2017
- Result Status: June / July 2017
There is Rs. 300/- Application Fee payable for General and OBC Male Category Candidates and No application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/Female Category Candidates.
Candidates can pay exam fee through SBI Pay Slip (E-Challan) Fee mode only.
Candidates there are Total 75 vacancies open for Combined Diploma Trainee Post in NTPC Recruitment 2017.
Diploma wise Vacancy Details:-
|Mechanical||General : 30
OBC : 06
SC : 03
|Electrical||General : 19
OBC : 06
SC : 03
Total : 28
|C&I||General : 13
OBC : 03
SC : 00
Total : 16
|Civil||General : 02
OBC : 00
SC : 00
Total : 02
Note:- There is 25 Vacancy for Bhartiya Rail Company, 25 Vacancy for Kanti Bijli Utpadan Nigam & 25 Vacancy for Nabinagar Power Generation. To see company wise reservation visit NTPC Careers Official Website.
- Minimum 25 & Maximum 35 Years old candidates are eligible for NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 as on Last Date of Application.
- Upper Age Limit will be relaxable by 03 years for those who belongs to OBC Category, 05 years for those who belongs to SC/ST and 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC & 15 years for PWD-SC/ST category.
- The candidates should have Three years Polytechnic Diploma in Relevant Branch with at least 70% Marks.
Note: Only those candidates who possess the required qualification on or before the last date of application are eligible to apply. Candidates with higher qualifications need not apply for this NTPC Recruitment.
Emoluments for this latest NTPC Recruitment 2017 is as following-
- Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year in the company in which they are placed, and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.15,500/- per month.
- On successful completion of training, these candidates will be absorbed in the pay scale of Rs. 15500-3%-34500/- (W7 grade, Jr. Foreman / Jr. Controller / Jr. Work Assistant) in their respective company
Note: Read full notification for more details.
Keep remember candidates that complete selection for NTPC Recruitment 2017 will follow by following steps:-
- Written Test.
- Skill Test
So candidates first you have to undergo 2 hours objective type written test exam. Then written test based merit list will be prepared. The candidates who qualify the exam and whose name will appear in merit list will be shortlisted for Skill Test. The candidates who meet to success appear in Merit List will be called to appoint as NTPC Diploma Trainee.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus of NTPC Written Exam:-
Candidates should remember that before going to appear in Exam they should keep remember NTPC Exam Pattern and Syllabus in mind. See Written and Skill test syllabus-
The written test is scheduled to be held on 28th May 2017. The test can be taken as Hindi or English. Candidates can choose their language at the time of applying for NTPC Recruitment. See the exam pattern-
|Part||Test Name||No. Of Question||Time Duration|
|1.||Knowledge Test||70||2 Hours|
Note: 1/4 th marks will be deducted for each wrong question.
All shortlisted candidates in written test will be appear in Skill Test. Here candidates wiil be tested for applied knowledge of respective discipline.
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2017:-
Candidates can apply online through NTPC Careers official website i.e www.jdvtcareers.net or follow given below quick links for apply online. Follow given steps respectively to apply for NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017-
- First click on given below link of Make Registration Online or access to official website.
- Click on “ Registration” given in upper side of website.
- A new tab will open, read all instruction there
- Fill All the details correctly and click on “Submit details“
- Pay application fee, upload you photo and signature.
- Your Registration has been completed now.
- Now again you have to access NTPC Website or Click on below given “Apply Online” link
- Now submit your “Registration No.” and after successful submission save all details.
- Download all relevant print outs for future reference pertaining to this NTPC Recruitment 2017.
Important Quick Links:-
Dear Aspirants! We have provided all essential information and Important Links related to this NTPC Recruitment 2017. But if you want any other information you can deliberately ask us in given below comment box. we will surely response your query as soon as possible. Thanks for being here, Have a better luck in Exam.