|NTPC Engineering Executive Recruitment 2017|
Topic : NTPC Engineering Executive Recruitment 2017
This is Sandeep and today i go to write a blog about NTPC Engineering Executive Recruitment 2017. What a great opportunity for GATE qualified candidates!
⇒ All India Govt Jobs Here
NTPC Engineering Executive Recruitment 2017: National Thermal Power Corporation NTPC released a notification for the recruitment of 120 engineering executive posts. Eligible candidates may apply from 10 January 2017 to 31 January 2017. for more details like important dates, application fee, age limit, eligibility, how to apply & Important links are given below in this blog….
Online Application Start From: 10 january 2017
Ending Date of Online Application and Fee Payment : 31 January 2017
Admit Card and Result Date: Available Soon
- General & OBC Category candidate should pay Rs.150/–
- No Application Fee for SC, ST Category and Physical Handicapped (PH) Candidates.
Total : 120 Post
Post Name with Vacancy:-
Electrical Engineering: 40 Post
Mechanical Engineering: 50 Post
Civil Engineering: 10 Post
Electronics & Instrumentation: 20 Post
Age Limit as on 31 January 2017:-
27 Years Max. Age Limit for all Post.
Note: Age relaxation as per given govt rules.
- Candidates must be appear in GATE in Gate 2017 Exams.
- BE/B.Tech 4 Year engineering degree in related post.
- MInimum 65% Marks for General & OBC Category Candidates and 55% for SC/ST and PH Candidates.
Note: Read full notification for more details.
Selection Via Merit & Interview Based.
How to Apply?
- Candidates need to visit official site of NTPC Engineering Executive Recruitment 2017.
- Click on “Recruitment of Executive Trainee-2017 (Engineering Batch) through GATE” link.
- Download advertisement and read carefully, If you are eligible for NTPC Engineering Executive Recruitment 2017 then click on Proceed To Registration link.
- Fill registration form, upload photo and make application fee payment.
- Print Final Printout for future reference.
Note: Read Full Notification Before Apply Online!
About NTPC: NTPC is India’s largest power utility with an installed capacity of 48,028 MW, plans to become a 128,000 MW company by 2032. Established in 1975, NTPC aims to be the world’s largest and best power major.
NTPC has comprehensive Rehabilitation & Resettlement and CSR policies well integrated with its core business of setting up power projects and generating electricity. The company is committed to generating reliable power at competitive prices in a sustainable manner by optimising the use of multiple energy sources with innovative eco-friendly technologies thereby NTPC is contributing to the economic development of the nation and upliftment of the society.
(From the source of official NTPC Website)
Always Visit www.sarkarinaukriform.com
If you face any problem in NTPC Engineering Executive Recruitment 2017, Like how complete registration, how to download notification etc; Just comment below with your question. We will reply you with suitable answer as soon as possible.