Job Seekers! Today we are introducing you to Latest recruitment in Insurance Sector. This time again you can give your best to get the recruit in this Latest Govt Job. Yes, we are talking about Latest NICL Recruitment. Candidates before giving your best in the exam you have to Apply Online For NICL Recruitment. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply before 20 April 2017 through Official Website of National Insurance Company Limited India. Must read full given details about this post.
NICL Recruitment 2017 Vacancy For Administrative Officer Scale I Post
Grab the opportunity to get this job. The National Insurance Company Limited released an official notification for 205 vacancies of Administrative officer AO post. So guys don’t wait for the last date and apply online for this NICL Recruitment 2017 from its official website.
We update all important quick links at the end of this blog for apply online and all other important things related to NICL Recruitment 2017.
Short Details of NICL Recruitment 2017
|Last Date||20 April 2017|
|Application Fee||Rs. 600/- and Rs. 100/-|
|Age Limit||21-30 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation*, Post Graduation*|
|Organization Name||National Insurance Company Limited India|
Full Details of NICL Recruitment 2017
- Date of Advt.: 28 March 2017
- Online Application Start Date: 30 March 2017
- Last Date for Apply Online: 20 April 2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 20 April 2017
- Admit Card Availability Date: Before 10 days of exam
- Prelims Exam Date: 3rd & 4th June 2017
- Mains Exam Date: 02 July 2017
There is Rs. 600/- Application Fee payable for General and OBC Category Candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates.
Candidates there are Total 205 vacancies open for Administrative Officer Post in NICL Recruitment 2017.
Category wise Vacancy Details:-
- Minimum 21 & Maximum 30 Years old candidates are eligible for NICL AO Recruitment 2017.
Required Educational Qualification for NICL Recruitment 2017 Administrative Officer Post is Bachelor Degree (Graduation) or Master Degree (Post Graduation) in any stream from any identically recognized university in India with minimum 60% marks for Gen. & OBC and 55% for SC / ST Candidates.
The starting Basic pay for this NICL Recruitment 2017 would be Rs. 32,795 /- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and such other allowances as may be admissible under the rules in force from time to time in the company.. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.51,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers.
Note: Read full notification for more details.
Keep remembering candidates that complete selection for NICL Recruitment 2017 is followed by following steps:-
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam (Objective Test and Descriptive Test)
Candidates will be called for Interview on the basis of overall marks gained in Mains Exam. The candidates who meet for success in Interview will be called to appoint for Administrative Officer Post, NICL Recruitment 2017
How to Apply for NICL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2017
Candidates can apply online through National Insurance Company Limited NICL official website i.e www.nationalinsuranceindia.co.nic.in or follow given below quick links for apply online. Follow given steps respectively to apply for NICL Recruitment 2017-
- First, click on given below link to Apply Online or access to the official website.
- Click on “New Registration” given on the upper right side of the website.
- A new tab will open, read all instruction there and click on “Continue”
- Fill All the details correctly and click on “Save and Next“
- Your Registration has been completed now.
- Now again you have to access NICL Recruitment 2017 Official Website or Click on above given “Log In” link
- Now submit your “Registration No.” & “Password”.
- Download all relevant printouts for future reference pertaining to this NICL Recruitment 2017.
Important Quick Links:-
Dear Aspirants! We have provided all essential information and Important Links related to this NICL Recruitment 2017. But if you want any other information you can deliberately ask us in given below comment box. we will surely response your query as soon as possible. Thanks for being here, Have a better luck in Exam.