Multi Tasking Staff Online Application 2017 Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Multi Tasking (Non-Technical): Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. Staff Selection Commission invites application for 8300 Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Vacancies in Different States and Regions.
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online for SSC MTS Jobs from 31 December 2016 to 01 February 2017 up to 05:00 PM. Furthermore, details like application fee, age limit, vacancy details, eligibility, selection procedure, how to apply and important links are given below.
See following points to get more details.
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|Age Limit||Vacancy Details|
|Educational Qualification||Selection Procedure|
|How to Apply||Important Links|
Important Dates: For the most part here are some important dates for you. Thus the application for SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Recruitment 2017 begins from 30 December 2016. And it will be closed on 30 January 2017 identically. Therefore the expected month Admit Card Availability March 2017 and Exam Dates is April 16, April 30, May 7, 2017. So be prepared for a tough competition.
Note:- The Staff Selection Commission extend the last date for receipt the Applications form. So the candidates can apply online up to 01 February 2017 till (05:00 PM).
Multi Tasking Staff Online Application: Eligibility Criteria
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through State Bank of India E-Challan mode.
- No Fee for All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen.
Age Limit as on 01-08-2017 :
- In light of SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Recruitment rules for this job vacancy, the Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 25 years as on 01-08-2017.
- However, Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PH Candidates & Other relaxation details go to official website and read the full notification.
Vacancy Details: Vacancy position indicated by Staff Selection Commission for 8300 Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Vacancies in Different States and Regions.
Educational Qualification: All the interested candidates for the post of SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Recruitment 2017 should have 10th / Matriculation examination passed by a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination followed by interview round.
How To Apply Multi Tasking Staff Online Application
- Candidates log on the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on relevant link
- Enter all the required details in prescribed format
- Read all instructions & fill all the details
- Check once before submitting the form
- Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Apply Online: Click Here
Download Notice: Click Here
Download Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here