- Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017
- Details Of AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee For Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017
- Pay Scale with Grade Pay for AHD Maharashtra Vacancy 2017
- Selection Procedure
- Important Date
- How To Apply AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
- Important Links
Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017: Recently, Animal Husbandry Department (AHD) has launched an employment notification to fill up 138 Group-C vacant post of Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk, Driver and others. Candidates who were searching latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra State may apply online for Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017 before the last date i.e. 26th July 2017. In this article, aspirants can check their eligibility, educational qualification, selection procedure and all other important details related to AHD Maharashtra Livestock Supervisor Recruitment 2017.
Eligible candidate can submit their online application form through official website which is https://ahd.maharashtra.gov.in. The online application form will be available from 09th July 2017 to 26th July 2017. So they have to apply Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017 before the deadline. For more details such as application fee, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and other related to Maharashtra AHD Notification 2017 are given below in this article.
All the candidate who are going to apply online mode, so they have to keep their essentials documents and read carefully before filling the online application form for these vacant post. Firstly, they should go to the official web portal or follow the given below steps to apply online. Here are some short details regarding the Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2017.
|Organization Name||Animal Husbandry Department, Maharashtra|
|Total Post||138 Posts|
|Post Name||Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk, Driver & others|
|Start Date||09 July 2017|
|Last Date||26 July 2017|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
Post Wise AHD Maharashtra Vacancy Details
Total Post: 138 Posts
- Livestock Supervisor: 114 Posts
- Senior Clerk: 10 Posts
- Clerk Typewriter: 07 Posts
- Stenographer (Upper Class): 01 Post
- Stenographer (Lower Class): 01 Post
- Driver: 05 Posts
- Livestock Supervisor Post: Candidate who are going to apply these post. So they must have passed SSC (10th) or have to passed certificate of SSC Board from any authorized Board of Maharashtra State.
- Senior Clerk Post: Candidates should have to a Graduation Degree from a recognized university or any institutions.
- Clerk Typewriter Post: They must have to done Graduation from university and also with computer typing speed in Marathi language at least 30 W/M & in English 40 W/M.
- Stenographer Post: Candidates have to possessed 10th (SSC) certificate with typing speed in both language like as English and Marathi.
- Driver Post: They have to passed class 10th and also have 03 years experience in motor driving.
- Minimum Age: 08 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category and PWD candidates.
- Reserved Category: 05 Years
- PWD (Person With Disability): 07 Years
Candidates have to pay exam fee as per decided by Animal Husbandry Department, Maharashtra. Here, candidate can see application fee as per their category wise.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 300 /-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 150 /-
|Post Name||Pay Scale + Grade pay|
|Livestock Supervisor||Rs. 15,200 /- to Rs. 20,200 /- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-|
|Senior Clerk||Rs. 15,200 /- to Rs. 20,200 /- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-|
|Clerk Typewriter||Rs. 15,200 /- to Rs. 20,200 /- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-|
|Stenographer (Upper Class)||Rs.9300 /- to Rs. 34,800 /- with Grade Pay Rs. 4400/-|
|Stenographer (Lower Class)||Rs.9300 /- to Rs. 34,800 /- with Grade Pay Rs. 4300/-|
|Driver||Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20,200 /- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-|
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Start date to apply online application form: 09 July 2017
- Close date to final submission of application forms: 26 July 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon as released by the organization
- Firstly, visit the official website which is www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Click on notification tab, Open the link of Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017.
- Read carefully given instruction and then click on Apply Online link.
- Now fill all the essentials required details such as educational, personal, etc.
- Then upload the scanned photo, educational documents in the application form.
- After that, candidates have to exam fee as per applicable their category.
- Before final submission, recheck all all the provided details.
- Now click on Submit button and take print out of online application form
Apply Online AHD Maharashtra Livestock Supervisor Vacancy 2017: Click Here
Official Notification of AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017: Click Here