MAHAGENCO Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2017: Here is good chance for those who are interested to work in Govt Jobs and currently searching these Latest State/ Govt Jobs in India, must grab this opportunity. Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited has announced an official web notification for recruiting Lower Division Clerk Post in it’s department.
As per notification information, there are total 107 vacancies are available for LDC Jobs. So the candidates can apply for this MAHAGENCO Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2017 through the official website @ mahagenco.in. Before applying for above stated posts, must read the MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Notification to get more details ab. After that all the aspirants who have fulfill the eligibility criteria are able to apply online mode.
MAHAGENCO Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2017
Candidates can apply online on or before 2nd September 2017 to 22nd September 2017 for this MAHAGENCO LDC Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are going to apply for LDC post should have to complete their Graduate Degree and also MS- CIT exam passed. Here, we are giving the all important details about Maharashtra LDC Recruitment 2017 like as age limit, selection procedure, application fee, pay scale, how to apply and others.
Must apply for this as it’s a great possibility for talented and eligible aspirants to get Lower Division Clerk jobs in Maharashtra State. Candidates have to filled their educational details as well as personal along with essential certificate as per required by recruitment board. Below see some short information related to MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017.
Maharashtra GENCO LDC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruitment Board Name: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
Total Post: 138 Vacancies
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Lower Division Clerk (HR): 27
- Lower Division Clerk (Account): 80
Article Category: Sarkari Naukri
Official Website: www.mahagenco.in
- Start Date to Apply Online: 2nd September 2017
- Last Date to Submit Applications: 22nd September 2017
Eligibility Criteria – MAHAGENCO LDC Recruitment 2017
- LDC (HR)
- Graduation Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Management form a recognized university or institutions
- Passed in MS-CIT exam
- LDC (Account)
- Must have graduate degree in B.Com
- Passed certificate of MS-CIT exam
Age Limit: Aspirants age must be between 18 to 38 years.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay exam fee as follows.
- GEN/ OBC Candidate: Rs. 500 /-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Serviceman: Rs. 300 /-
Pay Scale: Selected aspirant will get handsome monthly salary as decided by Govt Norms.
- Lower Division Clerk (HR/ Account): Rs. 11275 /- to Rs. 28240 /-
Selection Procedure: Based on following steps are given below.
- Written Exam
How To Apply MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017
- Open the official website by typing web address www.mahagenco.in.
- Select the link of MAHAGENCO LDC Recruitment 2017.
- Read all instruction and follow the given guideline to apply online.
- Fill your educational details to make registration online.
- Now pay exam fee for final submission of application form.
- Check details properly and click on submit button.
- Take print out and keep it safe for future usages.
Important Quick Links
MAHAGENCO Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2017: Apply Online
Download MAHAGENCO LDC Recruitment 2017 Notification: Click Here
Visit Official Website: Click Here