Lok Sabha Parliament Recruitment 2017:
Dear Aspirants! there is very good news for you To get recruit in Latest Lok Sabha Parliament Recruitment 2017. So Grab the opportunity of This Recruitment fast.
Application are invited from eligible Indian citizen to fill up the vacancies for the post of Parliamentary Interpreter Grade- II (Group-A) Post in Lok Sabha Secretariat. Get all the details related to this vacancy in this form. Further in this blog you will get details of following points in deep but first see details in short:-
- Vacancy Details : 08
- Age Limit : 27 years || 35 years
- Eligibility Criteria : Bachelor Degree in any stream || Short Hand
- Application Fee : No Application Fee To All Candidates
- Apply Mode : Offline
- Important Dates : Feb 2017 – 15 March 2017
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month salary + Grade Pay 5400/-
- Important Links : Get Below
- Selection Process : Oration Test || Written Test || Simultaneous Interpretation Test || Personal Interview ||
- How To Apply With Description : Get details below
- Official Website : www.loksabha.nic.in
Dear Candidate ! read full blog for whole information about this vacancy. Candidates should read full post for this Lok Sabha Parliyament Recruitment-
There is one most important thing that candidates should be a conversant of vacancies as it makes the competition easy. People should aware of vacancy so that they may know for how many aspirants they are actually fighting for. So see the vacancy of Parliamentary Interpreter Grade II In Lok Sabha Secretariat 2017:-
- Parliamentary Interpreter Post: There are total 08 vacancy for this post. Keep remember 05 Vacancy for Unreserved, 02 Vacancy for OBC and 01 vacancy for ST Category.
See the Language wise vacancy:-
- English & Hindi : 03
- Dogri : 01
- Kasmiri : 01
- Konkani : 01
- Santhali : 01
- Sindhi : 01
furthermore details visit official website.
Lok Sabha Parliament Recruitment Board has set an age criteria for candidates. So check the details given below and see you are eligible for this recruitment or not:-
- The candidate’s Upper Age should be 27 year as on 15 March 2017 for Hindi/English Interpreters.
- The candidate’s Upper Age should be 35 year as on 15 March 2017 for Other Regional Language Interpreters.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit is extra as per Recruitment norms.
Eligibility Criteria :
Lok Sabha Parliament Recruitment 2017:-
Dear candidates you are seeing the vacancy of Lok Sabha Parliament Secretariat Parliamentary Interpreter Recruitment 2017. Now see below in following bullets that do you have these eligibility or not? if you fulfill the all eligibility criteria, must apply for this Latest Sarkari Naukri. See post wise eligibility in short that candidates most possess these degrees:-
- Parliamentary Interpreter Post : Candidates Should possess Bachelor degree in any discipline from any identically recognized university And Short Hand speed of 160 words per minute in English/Hindi.
Dear aspirants ! further see the fee details of all category as it given by official notification. Just put an eye:-
- There is No application fee for candidates.
As can be seen Advertisement for Lok Sabha Parliament Recruitment 2017 has been released, So candidates can apply online now. Online application will close from 22 February 2017. Follow the bullets:-
- Online application is Start From February 2017.
- The application Close Date is 15 March 2017..
Candidate who meet to success in this recruitment, will get a handsome amount as a salary. You can see pay scale according to your post:-
- The candidates will get rs. 15600 – 39100/- pm salary and Grade Pay of 5400/- rs.
Lok Sabha Parliament Recruitment 2017:-
Be prepare for a tough competition as recruitment for this vacancy will be based on:-
- Oration Test
- Written Test
- Simultaneous Interpretation Test
- Personal Interview
Venue(s) of Examination:
The examination for the English/Hindi Stream will be held at Delhi; Dogri at Jammu; Kashmiri at Srinagar (Jammu & Kashmir); Konkani at Panaji (Goa); Santhali at Ranchi (Jharkhand); and Sindhi at Gandhinagar (Gujarat) or Mumbai (Maharashtra) for which more eligible candidates for Sindhi Stream give preference to take the examination.
The exact place/centre/venue of examination(s) will be intimated to the eligible candidates at the time of issue of admit cards. In case there are very few eligible candidates for a stream, Joint Recruitment Cell may hold the examination for that stream in Delhi only.
- The official website for this Lok Sabha Parliyament Recruitment is www.loksabha.nic.in
We have provided important links such as apply offline, to download notification and other links. Go with your desirable link:-
- Click Here for Application form and Download Notification
- Click Here to Apply Online
- To jump on Official Website : Click Here
How To Apply:-
- First access to official website which is www.loksabha.nic.in
- Eligible candidates have to apply in typewritten form for the above post, either in English or in Hindi, strictly in the format prescribed in this Advertisement. The applicant may take a print out of the same.
- Applications which are illegible, not conforming to the prescribed application format and the instructions given in the Advertisement or received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates in Government service should submit their application(s) through proper channel only. (Otherwise no age relaxation will be given for the same.) No such application will be accepted 7 days after 15.03.2017.
- Applicants should affix two self-attested identical recent passport size photographs, one on the application form and the other on the attendance sheet.
- Canvassing in any manner would lead to summary rejection of application and candidature at any stage.
- All particulars (except Residential Address) furnished by the applicant will be treated as final and no change will be allowed therein later on. The applications of the candidates who do not specify their category in column no.11 of the application, will be rejected.
- For candidates staying abroad and for those posting applications from Andaman & Nicobar Islands/ Lakshadweep/ Assam/ Meghalaya/ Arunachal Pradesh/ Mizoram/ Manipur/Nagaland/ Tripura/Sikkim/Jammu & Kashmir/Lahaul and Spiti districts and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of application by post only (not by Hand or by Courier) will be 7 days after 15.03.2017.
- Candidates should send their application in an envelope superscribing clearly the name of the post applied for on the cover of the envelope.
- Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly. Applications complete in all respects should be sent to:-
THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL, ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE, NEW DELHI-110001. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
Lok Sabha Parliament Recruitment 2017:-
Dear candidates the admit card for this exam can be download before one or two week of exam date, as recruitment board has advertised. you can download the admit card from our Latest Admit Card Category as it available. Must remember as always you will get your admit card first at sarkarinaukriform.com.
Aspirant if you are satisfy with this blog, do not forget you are browsing at www.sarkarinaukriform.com and always visit for Quick and Latest updates of any job.We will tell you about result as it’s releases by official website. On result declaration date check our Latest Result Category.
About Lok Sabha Parliamentary Interpreter : Just Put An Eye
The Lok Sabha (House of the People) is the Lower house of India’s bicameral Parliament, with the Upper house being the Rajya Sabha. Members of the Lok Sabha are elected by adult universal suffrage and a first-past-the-post system to represent their respective constituencies, and they hold their seats for five years or until the body is dissolved by the President on the advice of the council of ministers. The house meets in the Lok Sabha Chambers of the Sansad Bhavan in New Delhi.
The maximum strength of the House envisaged by the Constitution of India is 552, which is made up by election of up to 530 members to represent the states; up to 20 members to represent the Union Territories and not more than two members of the Anglo-Indian Community to be nominated by the President of India, if, in his/her opinion, that community is not adequately represented in the House. Under the current laws, the strength of Lok Sabha is 545, including the two seats reserved for members of the Anglo-Indian community. The total elective membership is distributed among the states in proportion to their population. A total of 131 seats (18.42%) are reserved for representatives of Scheduled Castes (84) and Scheduled Tribes (47). The quorum for the House is 10% of the total membership.
Dear candidate this is a big recruitment in Central Govt Job. Must check your eligibility and apply online from here. If you have any question regarding this post, must leave your question in comment box.
Together with if you want to give any opinion about this vacancy or if you have liked the sequence of this blog must express that opinion in words in our comment box.
Thank you ! very much to all readers.
- More Govt Jobs In India
- Bank Jobs In India
- Police Jobs In India
- All State Govt Jobs
- Central Govt Jobs