JSSC Recruitment: Recently, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 17,572 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) vacancy through Combined Graduate Training Teacher Competitive Exam-2016 (CGTTCE-2016). This government job website is introducing you as well as to all necessary information about latest JSSC Recruitment-2017 for Trained Graduate Teacher Posts.
Candidates who are looking for govt teachers jobs can apply online for TGT Posts. So all the interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 06 February 2017 to 15 March 2017. More details about JSSC Recruitment 2017 including application fee, vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, how to apply, important links and important dates are mentioned below:
JSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Department Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)|
|Total Post||17,572 (Scheduled- 8423, Non Scheduled- 9149)|
|Job Category||Government Teacher Job|
Keep remembering there are total 17,572 vacancies to all category for this Jharkhand SSC Online Application Form. Our Govt Job Website gives you all information but does not forget to read full notification from its official website.
JSSC Vacancy Details:-
Total Post: 17,572
Scheduled- 8423 Posts || Non Scheduled- 9149 Posts
♦ Subject wise post details for TGT Post:-
|Subject Name||Post Name||Subject Name||Post Name|
|Sanskrit||1510||Chemistry and Botany||1908|
|Farsi||60||History and Civics||1978|
|Math and Physics||1910||Ho||49|
Pay scale of JSSC PGT Post
The Candidates who got selected in regarding Post Graduate Teacher Post can get a monthly salary. The monthly salary of JSSC TGT Post is Rs 9300-34800 /- PM with grade pay of Rs 4600.
- General, as well as OBC Candidates, have to pay: 460/-
- SC as well as ST Candidates of Jharkhand: 115/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or through E-Challan mode of State Bank of India.
- Candidates Minimum Age Limit as on 01 January 2016: 21 Years
- Applicant Maximum Age Limit as on 01 January 2016: 40 Years
- Age of Relaxation for OBC category 02 years, SC as well as ST category 05 year and for Women category 03 years. As per Govt Norms. For more details refer to official notification.
Educational Qualification: JSSC Recruitment 2017
- All interested candidates applying for above JSSC TGT vacancies should have Graduation with 45% Marks (40% for SC/ST) from a recognized university and B. Ed. from a recognized University.
- All eligible candidates who applied for JSSC Recruitment for TGT Post. They will be selected based on Competitive Examination and merit list. After these process candidates got selection in Trained Graduate Teacher Post.
How to Apply:-
- First of all, candidates must visit official website www.jssc.in
- In home page find the link ” Online Application for CGTTCE–2016 ” and click it.
- Read all instruction and press” Register ” button.
- Fill all required basic details and submit the form
- After that candidate receive a login ID & password
- By using Login ID & Password, log in again and upload essential documents, photos & signature.
- pay the application fee before the last date
- Check all filling details before final submission of online application form
- Take printouts of application form of JSSC Recruitment for TGT Post for further usages.
- For the most part here are some important dates for you. Thus the online application form for JSSC Recruitment 2017 for 17,572 TGT posts is beginning from 06 February 2017. So be prepared for a tough competition. Detail, in short, is as follows.
If you have to any query related to this Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017, Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) then share with us through comment box. We will give you the response as soon as possible.