JSLPS Recruitment 2017: JSLPS, under the aegis of Rural Development Department, Government of Jharkhand is an autonomous society the Societies Registration Act, 1860. JSLPS is mandated to promote livelihoods amongst disadvantaged communities across the state to reduce the rural poverty. JSLPS is the nodal agency for DAY – National Rural Livelihoods Mission in the state. more details, please visit www.jslps.in. JSLPS is planning to expand its operation in many other blocks and has target to reach up to 200 blocks in 2017‐18. In this context and for supporting the mission activities, JSLPS is looking for competent and vibrant professionals to work with. At present, certain positions are vacant with Society at District and Block applications are invited with details of JSLPS Recruitment 2017 as mentioned below.
Short Details of JSLPS Recruitment 2017 – Apply for Manager & Trainee Manager Post
Last Date: 05 May 2017
Eligibility: Post Graduate Degree/Graduation Degree/Diploma
Pay Scale: Refer to official notification
Application Fee Details: Refer to official notification
Age Limit: As per JSLPS Rules
Job Location: Jharkhand State
Official Website: www.sids.co.in
Full Details of JSLPS Recruitment 2017 – Total 68 Vacant Post
Last Date for Online Application Form: 05 May 2017
Vacancy Details of JSLPS Recruitment 2017:-
Total: 68 Vacancies
- District Program Manager: 05 Vacancies
- Trainee Block Project Manager: 63 Vacancies
1. District Program Manager:-
- ST Category Candidates: 01 Vacancy
- SC Category Candidates: 03 vacancies
- BC-I Category Candidates: 01 Vacancy
2. Trainee Block Project Manager:-
- UR Category Candidates: 28 Vacancies
- ST Category Candidates: 23 Vacancies
- SC Category Candidates: 11 Vacancies
- BC-II Category Candidates: 01 Vacancy
Application Fee Details of JSLPS Recruitment 2017:-
Candidates refer to official notification.
Age Limit Details of JSLPS Recruitment 2017:-
As per JSLPS (Jharkhand State) rules.
Eligibility (Educational Qualification) Details:-
- District Program Manager: 2 years full time regular Master Degree or PG Diploma, in Rural Development / Social Work/ Agriculture and allied sciences ﴾10+2+4﴿ from a recognized University/ institute.
- Trainee Block Project Manager: 2 years full time regular Post Graduate degree or Rural Development / Rural Management / Business Administration / allied ﴾10+2+4﴿ /Social Work/ from a recognized University/ institute.
Selection Process of JSLPS Recruitment 2017:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Other Important Details:-
District Program Manager:-
- Duty Location: District Headquarters
- Reporting: Chief Operating Officer, JSLPS
Trainee Block Project Manager:-
- Duty Location: Block Headquarters
- Reporting: DPM, JSLPS
How to Apply for JSLPS Recruitment 2017:-
- Interested candidates need to apply online latest by 05 May 2017.
- Click here to APPLY ONLINE The online application portal will be live within 24 hours from the date of publishing this advertisement.
- Interested candidate may apply accordingly. Applications through any other means will not be accepted.
Important Quick Links of JSLPS Recruitment 2017:-
Click Here to Apply Online