- JKSPDC Recruitment 2017
- JKSPDC Jr Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Detailed Information Of JKSPDC Jr Engineer Geological Assistant Surveyor Recruitment 2017
- Steps To Apply JKSPDC Recruitment 2017
- Important Links
JKSPDC Recruitment 2017: Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited has issued a recruitment notice from the permanent resident of J&K on contractual basis for a period of 02 years. As per JKSPDC Recruitment Notification, total 149 vacancies are obtainable for Jr Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, Instrumentation), Geological Assist and Surveyor (Geology). So all the skilled and qualified aspirant who have fulfill their eligibility as per the notification of JKSPDC may apply offline in the prescribed application format within 31 days from the date of publication of notice.
Selection of applicant purely based on screening test, educational qualification & Interview. After that, selected candidates will be appointed any where for the concerned posts. For more details about JKSPDC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 may visit the official web portal www.jkspdc.nic.in. Download the web advertisement and read it carefully to get complete details regarding this Jammu & Kashmir JKSPDC Recruitment 2017.
Interested candidates who want to apply for this, may access the JKSPDC official website which is http://www.jkspdc.nic.in. Now download the application form & fill all the required details such as personal and educational without any mistake. Affix a recent passport size photo on it and also attach the xerox of following documents with application form.
- Certificate of educational qualification
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Experience certificate
- Valid photo Id & address proof
After completing application, send it through registered or speed post at Corporate Office Srinagar/ Camp Office Jammu on all working days along with Demand Draft of Rs. 200 /- before the last date. Furthermore details like as selection process, important date and how to apply for JKSPDC Recruitment 2017 are given below.
- Organization Name: Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Ltd
- Post Name: Jr Engineer, Geological Assistant, Surveyor
- Total Post: 149 Posts
- Job Type: State Jobs
- Official Website: www.jkspdc.nic.in
Post wise vacancy details
- Junior Engineer
- Civil: 90
- Mechanical: 13
- Electrical: 36
- Automation: 02
- Instrumentation: 02
- Geological Assistant: 03
- Surveyor (Geology): 03
- Junior Engineer: Candidates must be completed B. Tech/ B.E in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics and Communication/ Instrumentation Engineering with at least 60 % marks from an approved institute of AICET.
- Geological Assistant: M.Sc in Geology from authorized university with minimum 60 % qualifying marks.
- Surveyor: B.Sc in Geology from Govt recognized university with 55 % marks.
Age Limit: Candidates age as on 01/ 01 / 2017 are given below.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age
- General category: 40 years
- Physically Handicapped: 42 years
- SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC: 43 years
- Government Services/ PSUs: 40 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 48 years
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay of Rs. 200 /- Demand Draft in the favor of recruitment board.
Selection Procedure: Selection process will be based on the performance of following stages.
- Screening Test
- Merit in Educational Qualification
- Personal Interview
- Visit the official website which is www.jkspdc.nic.in.
- Open the JKSPDC Jr Engineer Recruitment 2017 Link.
- Now follow the guideline and download application form.
- Fill with required details in the prescribed format.
- Now paste photo and attach the copies of duly attested documents.
- Send it through post at given official address before the closing date.
Download JKSPDC Recruitment Notification 2017: Click Here
Visit Official Website: Click Here