Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017
Job Name: Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017: Ordnance Factory recruitment center has issued an official notification regarding recruitment of 6948 posts for ITI and Non-ITI Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply online from 17th January 2017 to
07 February 2017 20 February 2017. For more details like important dates, fee details, age limit, how to apply & important links are given below…
Here is the full genuine information of Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017…
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17th January 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application:
7th February 201720 February 2017
Total No. of Vacancies: 6948 Post
- For ITI: 3621 Posts
- For Non-ITI: 3327 Posts
- For ITI Category: Applicants should have completed ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification of the closing date of application.
- For Non-ITI Category: Candidates should be passed “Madhyamik” (Class: 10th standard or equivalent) with minimum 40% marks in aggregate with 40% marks in each of mathematics & science.
Application Fee (0/-)
Note: Candidates are not required to pay any fee for the examination.
Between 14 to 22 years as on the last date of application.
Relaxation in Upper age limit is permitted as under:-
- For SC / ST Candidates: 05 Years.
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years.
- For Physically Handicapped (PH) / Physically Challenged (PC) or Differently Abled Candidates: Additional 10 (Ten) years.
- For ITI Candidates: Upper age limit is relaxable by the period of training already undergone as per the normal duration of NCVT/SCVT, in the relevant trade.
All Sarkari Naukri details available in this job alert site
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Written Examination, Physical Test & Medical examination.
How to Apply?
- Candidate must apply ‘online’ ONLY directly through the website: http://www.ofb.gov.in/ (Link is given below).
- While filling up the application form through the website, the applicant must be ready with the following – Scan copy of signature (10Kb – 20Kb), Colour passport size photo (15Kb – 40Kb) Scanned picture of Left Thumb Impression (10Kb-20Kb) – all in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidates must also follow the detailed instructions, which is available on the website while filling up the application form.
- Aspirants should keep a copy of the Application Printout. Candidates must have required sending hard copy of the application to the respective Factory/unit.
Read official notification or Visit the official website for pay scale details.
⇒ Apply Online Here (Working and Updated links)
If you face any problem in Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017, Like how to fill the application form, how to download notification etc. Just Comment below on your question. we will reply with the suitable answer as soon as possible.