Indian Navy AA Recruitment | Navy AA 2017 | Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Sailors Recruitment 2017 | Navy AA Online Application Form 2017 | Apply Online For Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment For AA 2017-18 FEB Batch:
Indian Govt invites online application for interested and eligible Unmarried Indian citizens to fill up Sailors Vacancy for Indian Navy AA Recruitment 2017 February Batch. Candidates must grab the opportunity to get recruit in this Defence Job announced by Central Govt. Massive No. of students were waiting for this Nausena AA Online Form since long time but now their wait is over. Indian Navy published a notification regarding Sailors vacancy AA batch on it’s official web portal joinindiannavy.gov.in. Further get complete details in this post and check your eligibility criteria such as Age Limit, Qualification and many more. All eligible candidates can apply between 22 May to 4 June 2017 for this Indian Navy AA Recruitment. So those candidates who are minimum 12th pass out and minimum 16 year old can fill Indian Navy Sailors For AA Batch Feb 2017-18 Batch Online Application Form before closing date.
Navy Artificer Apprentice 2017 Recruitment
Candidates can apply for this Latest Navy Recruitment through official web portal or by given apply online link in this post from 22nd May. We suggest candidates to fill AA Online Application Form as soon as possible and do not wait for last date. Candidates need to fill all required details according to their 10th certificate while applying online. Interested candidates must read full notification / advertisement of Sailors for AA Batch before apply. We have proved all essential links related to Indian Navy AA Recruitment 2017-18 in this post, so use all the links to get complete details. As this a Central Govt Job So students from any state in India can apply for this Nausena Bharti.
Indian Navy AA Recruitment 2017
Candidates were eagerly waiting for this Navy recruitment because Indian Navy invites this AA Online Form every year in a regular way. So Candidates! Grab the opportunity to Join Indian Navy. Here are some important details you need to get before Apply Online For Indian Navy AA Sailors Recruitment, Have a look-
Post Name: Sailors for AA 2017-18 Feb Batch
Recruitment Organization: Indian Navy
No. Of Vacancy: Not Defined
Application Status: Available Now
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Official Website: www.nausenabharti.nic.in
- Online Application Start Date : 22nd May 2017
- Application Close Date : 04th June 2017
- Admit Card Release Date : Before 3-4 weeks of exam
- Exam Date : Available Soon
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 1997 to 01 Jan 2001 to be eligible for exam. Age relaxation are extra as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 10+2 Intermediate Degree or equivalent examination with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with Maths, Physics and At least one of these subjects-
- Computer Science (CS)
Emoluments: Selected candidates will get Pay Band of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- + MSP Rs. 2000/- + DA (Being revised as per 7th CPC) + An amount during the initial training period as stipend of Rs. 5700/- per month will be given.
Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Sailors Recruitment For 143 Batch
Dear Aspirants! must know about Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern & Syllabus and Physical & Medical Standards for Indian Navy AA Recruitment 2017-
Selection Criteria: Candidates selection for Indian Navy Sailors Post is based on following stages-
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Test
Candidates first appear in written test and if qualify then send for PFT at same day. PFT qualified candidates further shortlisted for medical test following easy personal interview process. There are many Physical and Medical Standard for candidate which we have mentioned below. The aspirants who qualify all these exams successfully will be appoint for Sailor Post for AA Batch.
Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
Syllabus for written exam is based on candidates 10+2 Course Level. Exam Pattern will be as follows-
- The question paper will be Bilingual i.e Hindi and English and based on MCQs
- Question paper will be divided in four segment that are English, Mathematics, Science & G.K
- Answer should be given in OMR sheet.
- Students have to complete examination in 1 Hour of Time duration.
- This is necessary to pass in all section and in aggregate.
- Candidates are advised to read full instructions given in OMR sheet if they are applying at first time.
Physical Fitness Test Procedure: PFT will consist of 1.6 Km running in 07 minutes followed by 20 Squat Ups and 10 Push Ups immediate after running. Bonus point in running are available according to rules.
Medical Standards: Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors after written and PFT test. Candidates must be good in physical and mental health and should not have any disability other wise their candidature will be failed. Required parameters are given below to be eligible for Medical Test-
- Height : minimum 157 cm.
- Chest : minimum 5 cm. expansion
- Weight : according to candidate’s Height & Age
- Better Eye : 6/9
- Worse Eye : 6/12
- Better Eye : 6/12
- Worse Eye : 6/12
Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Sailors Recruitment 2017 Apply Online @joinindiannavy.gov.in
Aspirants can apply online for Indian Navy AA Recruitment 2017 by give link in this post. Candidates are kindly advised to follow given procedure to fill Navy AA Online Application Form-
- First of all interested and eligible aspirants must log on to Indian navy official website with registered E-Mail ID using link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Now in home page search for “Career” option and open the link.
- Now click on ‘Sailor Entry’ link given in right corner of the page.
- Carefully read all given instruction and click on apply online link.
- Fill all required details in given boxes there and verify once that your Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Online Application Form has filled correct or not.
- Match all the details with your documents.
- Now upload all digital copies of certificates, signature and recent passport size photograph with blue background along with application form.
- Recheck all your filled details and click on submit button.
- Take all essential printout along with your application form copy and keep it safe for further activity.
Note: Application can be uploaded from Common Service Centers (CSC) across the country against a fixed fee of Rs. 60/-.