Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017: Candidates! there is very good news for you To Join Indian Coast Guard 2017. Must grab the opportunity of this Indian Coast Guard Recruitment fast. Join Indian Coast Guard invites application from eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies for the post of Navik (General Duty)). Get all the details related to this vacancy in this post. Further in this blog, you will get details of following points in deep but first see details in short.
- Vacancy Details: Not Defined
- Application Fee: Rs.00/-(Gen. & OBC) || Rs.00/- (Other Categories)
- Apply Mode: Online
- Important Dates: 10 March 2017 – 22 March 2017 (Apply Between)
- Important Links: Get Below
- Selection Process: Written Exam, PET & Medical Test
- How To Apply With Description: Get details below
- Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Dear Candidate! read full blog for whole information about this vacancy. Candidates should read the full post before filling Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Online Application Form.
Vacancy Details:- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
- Vacancy details are not available in official notification for this Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017. As Join Indian Coast Guard does not disclose their vacancy details.
Join Indian Coast Guard has set age criteria for candidates. So check the details given below and see you are eligible for this recruitment or not:-
- The candidate’s age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years for this recruitment.
- Candidates should be born between 01 August 1995 to 31 July 1999 (including both dates).
- There is age relaxation in upper age i.e. 5 years for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC Candidates.
Dear candidates, you are seeing the vacancy of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 for Navik Post. Now see below for following bullets that do you have these eligibilities or not? if you fulfill all eligibility criteria, must apply for this Latest Sarkari Naukri. See post wise eligibility in short that candidates must possess these degrees:-
- 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
- . 5 % relaxation in minimum cut off will be given for outstanding sports person of National level who has obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship.
- This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service
Note: Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before they apply that they fulfill requirements as to Age, Educational Qualifications, and other eligibility criteria and if found ineligible their candidature will be canceled at any stage of recruitment.
Dear aspirants! further, see the fee details of all category as it given by official notification. Just put an eye:-
- There is No Application Fee for any kind of category for this Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017.
As can be seen Advertisement for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 has been released, So candidates can apply online now. The online application will close on 14 March 2017. Follow the bullets:-
- The online application is Start From 10 March 2017.
- The application Close Date is 22 March 2017.
- Last Date for Payment Of Fee is 22 March 2017
- Exam month is May – June 2017
- Admit Card will available before 2 or 3 weeks of Exam Date.
The candidate who meets to success in this recruitment will get a handsome amount as a salary. You can see pay scale below:-
- Starting basic Pay Scale for Navik (GD) is Rs.21700/.(7th Pay Commission Recommendation).
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- with the DA post 7th pay commission. Promotion to the officer cadre is subject to suitability and performance.
Be prepare for a tough competition as recruitment for this vacancy will be based on:-
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
The selection process will consist of Written Examination, PFT Test, and Medical Test. PFT will be Conducted for those candidates who will qualify the written test.The PFT will consist of-
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up.
Note:- The PFT can take 2 – 3 days. Physically challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
Candidates qualifying in the PFT will be further shortlisted for Medical Examination. After that final merit will come in July month and selected candidates will be appointed for Indian Coast Guard Navik Post Recruitment.
We have provided important links such as apply online, to download notification and other links. Click On your desirable link:-
- Apply Online for Indian Coast Guard Navik Post Recruitment 2017
- Download Application form and Notification
- Go to Official Website here
How To Apply:-
- First access to official website which is www.joinindiancostguard.gov.in
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Naviks (10+2 Entry) 02/2017 Batch and click on the button.
- Select the post applied for Navik General Duty.
- Click On I Agree with Button.
- Follow the instruction there and fill all the details correctly.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature Sincerely.
- Take print out of application after the submission of the form.
- Keep the print out with you for further reference.
Take more information from official website.
Dear candidate this is also a desirable vacancy in Central Govt Job. Must check your eligibility and apply for Navik (General Duty) in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment online from here. If you have any question regarding this post, must leave your question in the comment box.
Together with if you want to give any opinion about this vacancy or if you have liked the sequence of this blog must express that opinion in words in our comment box.