Indian Army TES Entry 38 Online Application Form 2017: Applications are invited from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
Candidates can apply for this latest Indian Army recruitment 2017 through an official portal or by given apply online link in this post from 16 May 2017. We suggest candidates fill TES Online application form 2017.
Indian Army TES Entry Recruitment 2017
Short Details of Indian Army TES Entry Online Application Form 2017
|Start Date||16 May 2017|
|Last Date||14 June 2017|
|Age Limit||16 Years 6 Month – 19 Years 6 Month|
|Application Fee||Rs. 0/- (Nil)|
|Category||Defence Job | Govt Jobs|
|Pay Scale||See full details below|
Full Details of Indian Army TES Entry Online Application Form 2017
Online Application Form Start Date: 16 May 2017
Online Application Form Last Date: 14 June 2017
Indian Army Vacancy Details:-
Total: 90 Vacancies
Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES)
Application Fee Details:-
No application fee for all category candidates.
Age Limit Details:-
Minimum Age: 161/2 Years (16 Years 6 Month)
Maximum Age: 191/2 Years (19 Years 6 Month)
Both Days Inclusive:-
Candidate should not be born before the 01 July 1998 and not after 01 July 2001.
- Minimum Acceptable Height: 157.5 CM
- Wax (Ears)
- Hydrocele/ phimosis
- Injury is sustained during the test
- Cut Off
- Written Exam
- Merit List
- Final Merit List
Eligibility (Educational Qualification) Details: Indian Army TES Vacancies
Candidates Pass 10+2 (Intermediate) exam with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized education boards.
Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various state/ central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
How to Apply for Indian Army TES Entry Recruitment 2017:-
- Visit Official Website www .joinindianarmy.nic.in
- All candidates apply Online application form.
- Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- After submitting the form an acknowledgment with a Roll number will be provided to the candidate.
- After submitting online application form, candidates are required to obtain two copy of the application form printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
- One copy of the print out application form duly Signed by the candidate will be carried to the selection center for the SSB interview.
- Two self-attested photocopies of the above-mentioned certificates will be submitted at the time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB.
See full details all candidates please refer to official notification.
- Class 10th certificate/mark sheet showing DOB in original
- Class 12th certificate/mark sheet in original
- ID proof in original
Important Quick Links to Indian Army TES Entry Online application From 2017:-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Indian Army TES Official Notification||Download|
|Indian Army Official Website||Click Here|