Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2016 :
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2016 : Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment for the following Group ‘C civilians posts in Indian Air Force. Applicants are advised to choose the station and apply as desired. The details of the post eligibility conditions and the location of the stations where vacancy has been allotted are follows:-
Age Limit:- All posts: 18-25 years (The crucial date for determining age limit is the last date of receipt of application)
Age Limit Relaxation of Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2016
(a) 03 years for candidates belonging to OBC.
(b) 05 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
(c)10 years for the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped. (Additional 05 years In case of Physically Handicapped belonging to SC, ST & 03 years for OBC category)
(d) Ex-servicemen: Ex-servicemen who have rendered not less than 06 months of continuous service in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the full period of such service from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age by more than three years, they shall be deemed to be within age limits.
(e) SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved post are not entitled to any relaxation in age limit, experience etc. Only those posts which are reserved for specific category are eligible for age relaxation
(f) Departmental employees – 40 yrs for UR, 43 yrs for OBC, 45 yrs for SC/ST.
Total Vacancy : 29 Post
Post Name :
- A/C Mechanic(A)
- A/C Mechanic(E)
- Fitter Mechanical
- Inst Repairer
- Mess Staff
Educational Qualification of Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2016
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach concerned Air Force Station as per choice within 30 days from the last date of the publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
(1) All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Case Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self attested.
(2) In case of appointment of OBC candidates against their reserved quota their caste should be listed under Central List of OBCs as candidate belonging to castes listed under Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services. The latest rules with regard to creamy layer in OBCs are to be followed. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit along with application a certificate to the effect that he does not belong to any of the creame layers
(3) In case of ex-serviceman, self attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted alongwith the application.
(4) Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self attested. Any other supporting document (self attested) Self addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 5/- pasted. Address should be typed in English / Hindi. Separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applications to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF AND CATEGORY ”
8. IAF will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
9. Pre-scrutiny of the application will be carried out by the respective unit before calling the suitable candidates for the selection process/ skill / practical / physical test.
10. The centre for examination/ skill / practical / physical test will be intimated to the candidate in due course. This centre may be different from the place to which the application was sent. This is done purely for administrative convenience.
11. NO TA/DA will be paid to attend the selection process / skill / practical / physical test.
12. Selected candidate will be subject to all India service liability or otherwise.
13. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test / skill / practical / physical test.
14. Candidates are to bring original certificates viz. SC/ST/OBC/PH/ESM, educational qualification / technical qualification and experience certificates at the time of the skill / practical / physical test.
15. The Air Officer Commanding / Station Commander / Commanding Officer of the AF Station has the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. Similarly, HQ MC, IAF has the right to change the number of vacancies / reservation status at any AF Station under this Command at any time before selection.
Proforma for Application :
Official Website : www.indianairforce.nic.in
Comment Your Query in Below Comment Box.
Like our Facebook Page for Latest Job Updates.