IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 – Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Industrial Research & Consultancy Center, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has released a notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Research Scientist, Senior Project Technical Assistant – Junior Software Engineer, Project Software Engineer, Project Technical Assistant, Project Manager – Technical, Project Research Scientist & Other vacancies for project titled “National Virtual Library of India” on temporary & contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 31 January 2017. Other details like important dates, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and important links are given below..
Important Point of IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017-Sr Project Technical Asst, Research Scientist & Other Posts:
1. Important Dates
2. Application Fee
3. Age Limit
4. Vacancy Details
6. Selection Procedure
7. Pay Scale
8. How to Apply
9. Important Links
Important Dates of IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017:
Last Date of the receipt of the application is 31st January, 2017
Application Fee IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017: Refer to Official Notification/Website
Age Limit IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017: Refer to Official Notification/Website
Vacancy Details IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017:
Total : 29 Post
Name of the Post with Vacancy Details:
1. Senior Project Research Scientist: 01 Post
2. Senior Project Technical Assistant- Junior Software Engineer: 08 Posts
3. Project Software Engineer: 05 Posts
4. Project Technical Assistant: 04 Posts
5. Project Manager – Technical: 01 Post
6. Project Research Scientist: 02 Posts
7. Assistant Project Manager: 02 Posts
8. Project Assistant: 04 Posts
9. Project Technical Assistant – Design: 02 Posts
Eligibility IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should possess Ph.D or MTech/ ME/ MS/ M.Des
B.Tech/ BE/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA or equivalent for Post No. 01, B.E/ B.Tech or M.Sc/ MCA with GATE Qualification for Post Senior Project Technical Assistant- Junior Software Engineer , B.E/ B.Tech/ or M.Sc/ MCA in IT/ CS or M.Tech/ M.E from reputed institutes for Post Project Software Engineer, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT or Diploma for Post Project Technical Assistant with relevant experience & other qualification details refer the official notification.
Selection Procedure IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017: Candidates Selected through only Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in on or before 31 January 2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & mobile number
2. Candidates log on the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in
3. Click on Job opportunities & select the desired post
4. Read full notification & Click on online link
5. Fill all the details & submit the form
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Full Official Notification||Download|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
If you want to ask any question then share with us through comment box. We will give you the response as soon as possible.