IBPS Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2016
IBPS department Recently published “Specialist Officer” Online Notification for filling up the various post in the different department. Eligible candidates can apply online for Specialist Officer exam from November. Here you find Step by Step guide to Fill Online Application Form of IBPS Specialist Officer CWE VI recruitment 2016 – 2017.
How to Apply for Specialist Officer Online
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Application Form filling process start from 2016. IBPS scheduled SO exam on 28.01.2017 and 29.01.2017. Candidates must have Pre-Requisites (which given below) before applying IBPS Specialist Officer Online Form.
Large number of candidates apply for specialist officer test for various post such as
Apply Online for IT Officer (Scale I) Post
Apply Online for Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) Post
Apply Online for Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) Post
Apply Online for Law Officer (Scale I) Post
Apply Online for HR Officer (Scale I) Post
Apply Online for Marketing Officer (Scale I) Post
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
All participants required these given requisites before apply for IBPS SO exam form.
- Scanned Photo & sign in required format and size. The Photograph must be a recent passport style color picture. Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50 kb. The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Fees Payment receipt or slip of online payment.
- Candidates must have a Valid email id with password it will be used while ibps specialist officer online registration. And IBPS department will send all information about your exam on that such as your IBPS Exam Registration ID and Password. Step By Step Guide for How to Apply Online for IBPS SO Exam
Steps for Applying Online Application form of Specialist Officer
All candidates who are eligible for Special Officer recruitment they should have to visit the official website of IBPS for Online registration of specialistofficer. Check the process what to do. Most of the candidates afraid about filling online application form here I explain you simple steps in right direction check it.
- Firstly log on the Official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- Then At left side corner, you find ‘CWE Specialist Officers’ Link click on it
- Now find Common Written Examination for Specialist Officers 5 select it
- In next window, you find Click Here To Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Participating Organisations(CRP SPL-VI). You may also use the direct link given below.
- After submitting all required details, you should submit it and Get your Registration No. and Password of IBPS Specialist Officer 4 CWE on your given email ID.
- Now you all need to upload your scanned photo and sign. Now choose ‘Save and Next’ button and then click ‘Final Submit’ button to complete the application. Here you complete the process of filling ibps specialist officer cwe online application form.
- After complete, the process of ibps specialist officer registration candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form.
Start Date of IBPS Specialist Officer 5 Online Registration
16 November 2016
Last Date of IBPS Specialist Officer IV Online Registration
02 December 2016
Last Date for Fee Payment
02 December 2016
Specialist Officer Exam Date
28.01.2017 & 29.01.2017
Result Declaration SO CWE
16 February 2017
Total Post : 4122 Post
Fee Details :
- GEN /OBC : 600/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Fee Mode Only
Educational Qualification :
4 Yeras / 3 Years Bachelor Degree (For Full Detail Read Full Notification)
Apply Online : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
If You Have any Question Regarding This Bank Vacancy Please Type your Question in Below Comment Box.