HSSC Recruitment 2017: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released an official notification for the recruitment of 2459 Water Pump Operator, Lab Technician, Supervisor, Forest Guard, Assistant & other posts in the various department under HSSC Recruitment. So interested and eligible aspirants may apply online for these latest govt jobs from 16 January 2017 to 15 February 2017. For more details like vacancy details, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, important dates, important links & how to apply are given below…
Vacancy Details of HSSC Recruitment 2017
Total Posts: 2459
Name of the Post & Department Vacancies:-
♦ Land Record Department
- Assistant Research Officer: 01 post
- Draftsman: 01 post
♦ Food and Supplies Department
- Assistant Food & Supplies Officer: 26 posts
♦ Animal Husbandry and Dairying Department
- Lab Technician: 14 posts
♦ Haryana Stata Pollution Control Board
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 01 post
♦ Printing and Stationary Department
- Section Holder: 01 post
- Assistant Section Holder: 01 post
- Reader: 01 post
- Computer: 02 posts
- Offset Linker: 05 posts
- Press Mechanic: 03 posts
- Personal Computer with Advance Technology: 01 post
♦ Higher Education Department
- Assistant (Field Officer): 14 posts
♦ Food and Drugs Administration Department
- Senior Analytical Assistant: 02 posts
- Statistical Assistant: 01 post
- Junior Scientific Officer: 02 posts
♦ Women Child Development Department
- Supervisor: 263 posts
♦ Health Service Department
- Family Welfare Extension Educator: 18 posts
- Statistical Assistant: 10 posts
♦ PWD B&R Branch Department
- Chargeman: 13 posts
- Carpenter: 02 posts
- Motor Winder: 02 posts
- Lift Operator: 01 post
- Store Keeper: 02 posts
- Generator Operator: 01 post
- Mechanic AC & Refrigeration: 07 posts
- Electrician: 99 posts
♦ Public Health Engineering Department
- Water Pump Operator Grade II: 681 posts
- Electrician Grade II: 28 posts
- Pipe Fitter Grade II: 108 posts
- Work Supervisor: 29 posts
- Plumber Grade II: 11 posts
- Diesel Auto Motor Mech.: 05 posts
- Welder: 02 posts
- Strata Observer: 09 posts
- Store Munshi: 05 posts
- Well Borer: 09 posts
- Compressor Driver/Gas Driver: 04 posts
- Painter Grade II: 06 posts
- Bin Card Clerk: 01 post
- Mechanical Fitter Grade II: 07 posts
- Meter Reader/Bill Clerk: 10 posts
♦ Elementary Education Department
- TGT Sanskrit: 664 posts
♦ Development and Panchayats Department
- Librarian: 01 post
♦ Forest Department
- Forest Guard: 331 posts
♦ Urban Local Bodies Department
- Secretary of Municipal Committee: 09 posts
- Executive Officer: 03 posts
- Divisional Accountant: 04 posts
- Electric Data Processing Assistant: 02 posts
- Sub Divisional Clerk: 26 posts
- Assistant: 12 posts
- For General (Male/ Female): Rs. 150 /-
- General (Female of Haryana State only): Rs 75 /-
- Reserved (SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG) Category (For Male of Haryana State): Rs. 35 /-
- Reserved (SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG) Category (For Haryana State Female): Rs. 18 /-
- The Application Fee should be deposited in Net Banking/ E-Challan mode in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
Age Limit of HSSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years and maximum 42 years of as per notification.
- For more details about Age of Relaxation for reserved category candidates, first of all visit official notification.
- The aspirants must have Masters Degree in Economics/ Agriculture Economics/ Mathematics/ Commerce/ Statistics
- Candidates should have Graduation Degree in Mathematics/ Economics/ Agriculture Economics/ Commerce/ Statistics from a recognized university or institutions.
- The aspirants must have Knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit up to Metric standard/ higher Standard.
- The aspirants must see official notification for more information of educational qualification regarding the relevant post.
Important Dates for HSSSC Recruitment 2017
- Start Date for Apply Online Application: 16 January 2017
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 15 February 2017
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 17 February 2017
Selection of the aspirants will be done on the following steps..
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
How to Apply HSSC Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.hssc.gov.in or following steps:
- Login to official website www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on “Advt. No. 07/2016″.
- Then click on Register & fill all the required details carefully.
- After Registration you got a Login I.D to fill your Online Application Form.
- Then upload the scanned image and educational certificates.
- After uploading documents, pay the application fee.
- Check all details before submitting the online application form.
- Now take print out of application form for further use.
For more details like pay scale, examination date, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card & other details click following links…
⇒ Official Notification: Click Here
⇒ Apply Online: Click Here
- CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017
- CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Recruitment 2017
- Odisha Postman and Mailguard Recruitment 2017
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online For 267 Various Post