HSSC Constable Admit Card 2017: Download Exam Hall Ticket:-
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is going to release Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2017. Earlier, Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced an official notification for recruitment of 5532 Male and Female Constable Posts. Finally HSSC Board has completed an online application process for 5532 vacant post of Constable (Male/ female) Post. So the thousand of eligible and interested candidates, who have filled the application form via online mode from 10 February 2017 and Last date of apply online is 28 February 2017. Now all job seekers are waiting for the Haryana Police Constable Admit Card for Physical Efficiency Test as well as Written Examination. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will be updated soon for physical and written test. The admit card of Haryana Police Constable Post for PET will be released before the written exam.
So the all applicants who are going to appear in HSSC Constable Post Exam, may easily download the Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2017 from the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e.; www.hssc.gov.in. Furthermore the test timing, roll number, examination venue and other details will be maintained on the Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2017. Link for HSSC Constable Admit Card given below.
Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2017:
All eligible aspirants who had applied for HSSC Constable Post Recruitment, they may easily download admit card from official website of HSSC Board or through this latest govt job portal website. All eligible candidates who had applied for the HSSC Constable Post Recruitment 2017, they can regularly visit here for further updates like Exam Date, Results, Answer Key and many more. Hence, we inform that Physical Test/ Exam Date not yet but very soon as well as declare on official website, so stay with us. Hence, HSSC Board will be released Physical Test Admit Card 2017.
These admit card valid for Physical Efficiency Test not written exam. Those candidates who qualified in PET Test, they will be download their written examination hall ticket on official website. So all aspirants must download their Haryana Police Constable Admit Card before the exam date because no one allowed for written exam hall without the Admit Card.
Notification for Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2017:-
♦ Organization Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
♦ Post Name: Constable (Male/ Female)
♦ Total Post: 5532
- Male Constable: 4500 Posts
- Female Constable: 1032 Posts
♦ Start date: 10 February 2017
♦ Last Date: 28 February 2017
♦ Job Type: Police Jobs
♦ Apply Mode: Online
♦ Category: Admit Card
♦ Examination Date: Not Defined
♦ Official Site: www.hssc.gov.in
♦ Job Location: Haryana
- Candidate should have passed class (10+2) or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have Knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit up to Metric standard.
♦ Selection Procedure: Selection of the aspirants will be done on the following steps..
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
- Merit List
Physical Efficiency & Physical Standard Test for Haryana Police Constable:-
♦ Height (Male Candidates)
- GEN: 172 Cm
- Reserved Category: 169 Cm
♦ Chest (For Male)
- GEN: Condensed- 83 Cm || Extended- 87 Cm
- Reserved Category: Condensed- 81 Cm || Extended- 85 Cm
♦ Height (For Female)
- GEN: 160 Cm
- Reserved Category: 157 Cm
- Male: Distance- 05 KM || Time- 25 Minutes
- Female: 2.5 KM || Time- 15 Minutes
- Ex-Serviceman: 2.5 KM || Time- 13 Minutes
Required Details to Download Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2017:-
All aspirants who applied for HSSC Constable Post Recruitment, they must have following details to download admit card:
- Application Number/ Registration Number
- Password/ Date of Birth
How to download Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2017:-
- Eligible candidates must access the official website www.hssc.gov.in
- In home page, read all latest notification carefully.
- Find the relevant link of ” HSSC Police Constable Admit Card 2017 ” and click on it.
- At login page enter the Application No/ Registration No and Password/ DOB in the format of (dd-mm-yy).
- After filling required details then press on “Submit” button.
- At last, PDF file of Admit Card will display.
- Take printout of Haryana Police Constable Admit Card for further usages.