HAL Recruitment 2017: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, a Navaratna PSU under ministry of Defence, invites application from Ex-ITI (NCVT) Candidates for trade Apprenticeship training through web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.infor for the following under The Apprenticeship Act 1961 at Nasik Division for the year 2017-18 for a period of one/ two years as an Apprentice Trainee as per details given below:
Short Details of HAL Recruitment 2017
Last Date: 15 May 2017
Eligibility: See full details below
Pay Scale: Rs. 26,342/-
Application Fee Details: No application fee
Age Limit: See full details below
Job Location: Nasik
Official Website: www.hal-india.com
Full Details of HAL Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Online Application Form: 15 May 2017
HAL Vacancy Details:-
Total: 500 Vacancies
Name of Post : Trade Apprentices
- Fitter: 285 Vacancies
- Turner: 12 Vacancies
- Carpenter: 06 Vacancies
- Machinist: 15 Vacancies
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 20 Vacancies
- Electrician: 63 Vacancies
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 08 Vacancies
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 10 Vacancies
- Electronic Mechanic: 04 Vacancies
- Painter (General): 12 Vacancies
- PASSA: 65 Vacancies
Application Fee Details:-
No application fee
Age Limit Details (01 February 2017):-
General Category: 28 Years
SC/ ST Category: 33 Years
OBC Category: 31 Years
Eligibility (Educational Qualification) Details:-
- Fitter: Passed ITI in the trade of fitter.
- Turner: Passed ITI in the trade of turner.
- Carpenter: Passed ITI in the trade of carpenter.
- Machinist: Passed ITI in the trade of machinist.
- Welder (Gas & Electric): Passed ITI in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric).
- Electrician: Passed ITI in the trade of electrician.
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): Passed ITI in the trade of mechanic (motor vehicle).
- Draughtman (Mechanical): Passed ITI in the trade of Draughtman (Mechanical).
- Electronic Mechanic: Passed ITI in the trade of Electronic Mechanic.
- Painter (General): Passed ITI in the trade of painter (general)
- PASSA: Passed ITI in the trade of PASSA/ COPA
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Recruitment 2017:-
- Candidates should register themselves for apprenticeship in govt of India apprenticeship portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under Establishment menu in the above site and select “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nasik” for undergoing apprenticeship training with HAL.
- Last date of application through portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in : 05 May 2017
Important Quick Links of Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Recruitment 2017:-