Coal India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2017: Coal India Ltd invite online application from young, energetic, and dynamic person for the post of Management Trainees in different disciplines. eligible candidates apply online from 05 January 2017 to 03 February 2017. More details like important dates, age limit, fee details, vacancy details and how to apply are given below…
Important Point of Coal India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|Age Limit||Vacancy Details|
|How to Apply||Important Links|
Opening of online registration : 05 January 2017 (From 10:00 AM)
Closing Date of Online Submission of Application Form : 03 February 2017 (Upto 11:00 AM)
Date of Computer Based Examination : 26 March 2017
Application Fee: General and OBC Category Candidates Pay 1000 Rs. through Online Mode.
Refer to official notification for more details of Application Fee.
Age Limit as on 01 December 2016 :
Upper age limit is 30 Years.
Vacancy Details :
Eligibility: Any Degree, CA/ ICWA, BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc, M.Sc/ M.Tech, PG
Read Full notification for full eligibility details
Selection Procedure : Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date (01-Dec-2016). Admission to Computer based On-line Examination will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents at the time of interview, if shortlisted or even at a later stage.
How to Apply : Sequence-wise actions to be followed by the candidates for filling-up of Online Applications
are as under-
- Visit CIL website and Click Apply Online button.
- Read Important Instructions and Click on (√) ‘I Agree’ Button.
- Register by filling up necessary details (discipline opted, name, original category, applied category, PwD category, Mobile No. and e-mail ID and click on Submit Button).
- Check Application Sequence No., User ID & Password received on your e-mail and mobile
- Re-login to your account by entering user ID and password received through e-mail.
- Fill-up application form and upload Photo, Signature and relevant Documents.
- Check Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
- Press Submit Button.
- Make payment through Debit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking (if applicable).
- Take Print out of application form and payment acknowledge slip.
- Please do not send hard copy document to Coal India Ltd.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
If you want to ask any question then share with us through comment box. We will give you the response as soon as possible.
See These Popular Govt Jobs