CLAT UG / PG Application Form 2017:
Dear Aspirants! Are you interested in Clat Form?. If yes, there is Opportunity To get admission in Latest CLAT UG / PG Application Form 2017. So Grab the opportunity this admission 2017.
Organising University has recently released a notification for Common Law Admission Test – 2017. Get all the details related to this application form in. Further, in this blog you will get details on following points:-
- Age Limit
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Fee
- Apply Mode
- Important Dates
- Important Links
- How To Apply With Description
Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company limited has set age criteria for candidates. So check the details given below and see you are eligible for this recruitment or not:-
- There is no upper age limit for CLAT Application Form 2017
Eligibility Criteria: CLAT UG / PG Application Form 2017
Dear candidates, you are seeing the Application for CLAT 2017. Now see below for following bullets that do you have these eligibilities or not? if you fulfill all eligibility criteria, must apply for this Latest Admission Form. See post wise eligibility in short that candidates must possess these degrees:-
- Candidates should be B.A / LL.B (Honours) and Passed 10+2 Exam from any identically recognized board with at least 45% Marks for CLAT BA LLB Course.
Note: Marks can be 40% for reserved category. Remember that passed and appearing both candidates can apply for this form
- Candidate should be Post Graduate with LLB degree from any identically recognized university with at least 55% marks for CLAT LLM Post.
Note: Marks can be 55% for reserved category. Remember that passed and appearing both candidates can apply for this form
Dear aspirants! further, see the fee details of all category as it given by official notification. Just put an eye:-
- The candidates who belong to General and OBC Category have to pay 4000/- Rs.
- The candidates who belong to SC / ST / OBC /PWD Or Other Reserve Category, have to pay 3500/- Rs.
- Candidates can pay the examination fee by using Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking, Via Offline Challan or any other payment gateway.
As can be seen, CLAT UG / PG Application Form Advertisement 2017 has been released, So candidates can apply online now. The online application will close on 4th February 2017. Follow the bullets:-
- Online application Start Date is 01 January 2017.
- The application Close Date is 31 March 2017.
- The examination of this Admission Form will be held on 14 May 2017.
- Admit card for this CLAT UG / PG Application Form 2017 might be downloaded from 20 April 2017.
- Candidates can check out their Result on 29 May 2017.
Be prepare for a tough competition as recruitment for this vacancy will be based on:-
- Written Test
- Merit List
We have provided important links such as apply online, to download notification and other links. Go with your desirable link:-
- To jump on Official Website: Click Here
How To Apply:-
- First access to the official website which is www.clat.ac.in where you will see the page of registration for CLAT 2017.
- Choose a program i.e. Post Graduate Course Or Under Graduate Course.
- Fill all the personal details correctly.
- Click on Submit Button.
- After submitting click on our Log In Button.
- Submit your registration email id & password no. there.
- Click On Log In button there.
- Take print out of application after the submission of the form.
- Keep the print out with you for further reference.
Syllabus: Common Law Admission Test 2017
Dear Bachelors Syllabus for CLAT UG / PG Application is available on our website that is sarkarinaukriform.com. See below for post wise Syllabus:-
- The pattern of question papers for admission to UG Course In CLAT- 2017:
Maximum Marks: 200
Duration Of Exam: 2 Hours
Multiple Choice Question: 200 questions of One Mark Each
Subject Area :
- English (Including Comprehension): 40 Marks
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs: 50 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability): 20 Marks
- Legal Aptitude: 50 Marks
- Logical Reasoning: 40 Marks
The pattern of question papers for admission to PG Course In CLAT- 2017:
Maximum Marks: 150
Duration Of Exam: 2 Hours
Multiple Choice Question: 150 questions of One Mark Each
Subject Area :
- Constitutional Law: 50 Marks
- Jurisprudence: 50 Marks
- Other law subjects: 50 Marks such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, Environment Law and Human Rights.
Negative Marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
Admit Card: CLAT UG / PG Application Form 2017:-
Dear candidates the admit card for this exam can be download from 20 April 2017, as University has already declared the release date. you can download the admit card from our Latest Admit Card Category as it available. Must remember as always you will get your exam e- admit card first at sarkarinaukriform.com.
Result: Aspirant if you are satisfied with this blog, do not forget you are browsing at www.sarkarinaukriform.com. According to the advertisement, you can see your Result on 29 May 2017. On this date check our Latest Result Category.
About CLAT: In A Glance
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralized test for admission to 17 prominent National Law Universities in India. The test is taken after the Higher Secondary Examination or the 12th grade for admission to integrated undergraduate programmes in Law and after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws(LL.M) programmes conducted by these law universities. This test was conducted for the first time on 11 May 2008.
The 02hour admission test consists of the objective type covering questions on Elementary Mathematics or Numerical Ability, English with Comprehension, General knowledge and Current affairs, Legal Aptitude and Legal Awareness and Logical Reasoning. The CLAT scores are used by other private law colleges across the country and Public Sector Undertakings for admissions and recruitment respectively.
CLAT is conducted on second Sunday of the month of May. CLAT 2016 was conducted by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Patiala on May 8, 2016. In 2015, CLAT exam was conducted by Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University (RMLNLU) on May 10, 2015.
Dear candidate this is a big opportunity to be admitted in National Law Universities. Must check your eligibility and apply online from here. If you have any question regarding this post, must leave your question in the comment box.
Together with if you want to give any opinion about this Admission Form or if you have liked the sequence of this blog must express that opinion in words in our comment box.