Border Security Force (BSF) had recently conducted an examination from July 11 to September 16, 2017 under which the number of applicants for the recruitment of 1580 Head Constable (Ministry) posts. The number of candidates in the examination was very large and the exam was conducted smoothly without any unwanted interruptions. Now the BSF recruitment department is ready to announce the head constable Phase 2 examination results officially through online mode. As soon as the department releases the same from its side, the candidates will be able to check their results through online mode.
The BSF Recruitment Board can announce the result of Head Constable Phase 2 examination to be held before November 11, and the results will be updated on their official website. As soon as the results of the Board announcement, the applicants will be notified by the official announcement by the BSF. Each candidate will have to check and download the results of his own through the web link below the post, as the BSF can not send results of any candidate personally or by mail.
Short Description of BSF Head Constable September Month Exam 2017
- Article Category: Exam Results / Expected Cut Off
- Department Name: Border Security Force (BSF)
- Post’s Name: Head Constable
- Examination Date: 11th to 16th September 2017
- Type of the Exam: Written Exam
- Result release status: November/December 2017
- Expected Cutoff: Available Soon
- BSF Website: bsf.nic.in
BSF Head Constable Phase 2 Exam 2017 Get Expected Cutoff
Candidates will be Selected on the basis of expected cutoff of the Exam decided by the BSF Recruitment Board at the time of releasing result.
How to Find BSF HC Min Phase 2 Exam Result 2017
- Visit the Official Web Portal of BSF.
- Go to the Result Section from Homepage.
- Search for BSF Head Constable Exam Results link.
- Click on the link for BSF Head Constable Result will be appeared.
- Click on it and Check your result from there.
- You can also download result as if required to do so.
Directly download BSF Head Constable Phase 2 Result by visiting the below link