BHEL Tiruchirappally (Trichy) released a notification for the recruitment of 770 trade apprentice vacancies. All eligible and interested candidates for BHEL Recruitment 2017 can apply online from BHEL official website from 05/04/2017 to 20/04/2017. Don’t wait for last date of BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2017, Apply online today.
Candidates can also apply online from this article, We describe all important links at the end of this post. For more details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply instruction Read full blog or read full official notification.
Short Details of BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2017– 770 Trade Apprentice Posts
Last Date: 20 April 2017
Application Fee: Read Full Official Notification (Link Given Below)
Eligibility: 10th* (Read Full Blog for Post wise Eligibility)
Age Limit: 18-27 Years as on 01 April 2017
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Trichy, Tamil Nadu – India
Salary: Post wise (Read Full Blog for Salary Details)
Official Website: www.apprenticeship.gov.in
Full Details of BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2017– 770 Trade Apprentice Posts
Date of Advt: 05/04/2017
Last Date for Apply Online: 20/04/2017
Application Fee Details:-
Read full official notification for application fee details!
Total: 770 Vacancies
Post Wise Vacancy Details:-
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|9.||AC & Refrigeration||20|
|11.||Programme & System Administration Assistant||36|
|12.||Forger & Heat Treator||10|
Post wise Required Educational Qualification:-
- 10th Class (under 10+2 System) with Science and Maths as subject or its equivalent and passed 02 years training in Govt ITI in the Trade and National Trade certificate issued by NCTVT for Sr. No. 1, 3 and 5 to 10.
- 10th Class (under 10+2 System) or its equivalent and passed 01 years training in Govt ITI in the Trade and National Trade Certificate issued by NCTVT for Sr. No. 2.
- 10th Class (under 10+2 System) with Science and Mathematics as subjects or its equivalent and passed 02 years training in Govt ITI in the Trade of Machinist (Miller/ Composite) and National Trade Certificate issued by NCTVT for Sr. No. 4
Age Limit Details:-
Minimum Required Age: 18 Years
Maximum Required Age: 27 Years
- 10 years for PH candidates
- 03 Years for OBC candidates
- 05 Years for SC/ ST candidates
How to Apply:-
Eligible and Interested candidates apply online through the official website of BHEL.
Step-Wise How to Apply Instruction:-
Visit the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
Now click on “Apprentice Registration” option.
Fill all the details correctly and submit final form.
After completing registration candidates need to visit the website www.bheltry.co.in
Now click on “Apprenticeship Application Portal” option
Fill all the details in application form after reading official instruction
Review all details and click on submit
Now take print out of filled application form for future use.
Important Quick Links:-
Drop your questions in below comment box.