Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017: Office of the Director General of Police, Police Headquarters, Itanagar has released a notification for the recruitment of 70 Constable (Driver) vacancies in Civil Police – 2017 under special recruitment Drive for Tirap, Longding & Changlang districts. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format from 30 January 2017 to 28 January 2017. Other details like important dates age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Application Format Available From 31 January 2017
Closing Date of Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017: 28 February 2017
Candidates should pay Rs. 10/- for APST candidates (Tirap, Longding & Changlang) and Rs. 40/- for General candidates in favor of:-
Asstt Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar under Head of Account “0055″ Police.
Total: 70 Post
Name of the Posts: Constable (Driver) in Civil Police – 2017
Name of the Districts with vacancy:
1. Tirap: 16 Posts
2. Longing: 19 Posts
3. Changlang: 35 Posts
Age Limit as on 28 February 2017:-
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 28 Years
Note:- Age relaxation extra as per given rules in official notification.
- Candidates should possess minimum 8th class for APST (Tirap, Longding & Changlang districts).
- X class for General candidates from recognized government institution/ board
- valid driving license for LMV
- experience certificate of Driving license for at least 3 years.
Candidates will be selected based on:-
- Physical Endurance/ Efficiency Test,
- Written Examination
- Trade Test & Viva Voce.
How to Apply?
If you fulfill eligibility criteria for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017, Then follow the instruction to apply for this recruitment…
- Need to read full notification by Clicking Here
- If you are eligible then download application form through clicking on Download Application Form
- fill all the correct details in application form and attached all certificate copies with the application form and 4 recent passport size photographs with signature on them, a treasury challan by ordinary post to concerned address or by hand at their respective SP Office viz. SP Office Tirap, SP Office Longding, SP Office Changlang from 30-01-2017 to 28-02-2017.
If you face any problem in Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017, Like how to fill the application form, how to download notification etc; Just Comment below on your question. we will reply with a suitable answer as soon as possible.
Always Visit www.sarkarinaukriform.com