APPSC Recruitment 2017- Apply Online for 1055 AP Panchayat Secretary Group III Post:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is popularly known as APPSC. The commission has released latest notification for the recruitment of 1055 Panchayat Secretary vacancies in A.P. Here we are providing the complete details about Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh for all types of Educational Qualifications. SO eligible candidates for the AP Panchayat Raj subordinate services Jobs can apply online before the last date 30th January 2017. Furthermore details like vacancy details, age limit, important dates, fee details, eligibility, selection procedure, how to apply and important links are given below…
About APPSC – APPSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2017
State Government of Andhra Pradesh provides opportunities for all types of job seekers living in the State of Andhra Pradesh by releasing recruitment notifications periodically. The APPSC will accept the application forms through online mode only. So, the eligible and interested candidates can complete the process of APPSC Group III Online Application before the last date.
It is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who have completed their Graduation degree and looking for Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore details regarding the APPSC Recruitment 2017 Panchayat Secretary Group III Post, So candidates may also check the official website, i.e.,
APPSC Group III Notification
AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service
Start Date to Apply Online
31 December 2016
Close Date to Apply Online
30 January 2017
Total Post: 1055
Name of the Post: A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service for Group 3
District wise vacancy details: APPSC Recruitment 2017, vacancy details with district wise given below..
|District Name||Total Post|
Age Limit as on 01-07-2016:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST and BCS and 10 years for PH candidates as per rules
Eligible candidates have to pay the application fee for this Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 accordingly to their category.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 330/- (Rs. 250/- for Application Fee + Rs. 80/- for Examination Fee) through online by using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
- There is no examination fee for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
As can be seen the recruitment board has decided an eligibility criteria to all applicants. The candidate should have passed the Degree from any University in India established under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission Identically.
Pay Scale of AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service : 16,400-49,870 Rs/-
The Candidates who were applying for this APPSC Group 3 Recruitment will be selected based on the following process.
- Screening Test / Mains Examination
- computer based test
- Personal Interview for the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.psc.ap.gov.in or following instructions…
- Read the notification carefully before applying online
- Visit the official website or Go to the link given on this blog
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes
- Make fee payment according to your category
- Submit the form on completion of the last date
- Take a printout of the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Notification application form for future use
For the most part here are some important dates for you. Thus the application for APPSC Panchayat Secretary begin from 31 December 2016. And it will be close on 30 January 2017 identically. Therefore the expected month of exam is 16 July 2017. So be prepare for a tough competition. Detail in short are as follows:
- Start Date to Apply Online: 31 Dec 2016
- Close date for submission to apply online: 30 Jan 2017
- Date of Screening Test: 23 April 2017
- The Date of Mains Examination: 16 July 2017
For more details like examination, center for the written examination & other information click on the link given below…
|Link Name||Link Address|
|Recruitment Advt||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
If you have to any query related to this APPSC Recruitment 2017, 1055 AP Panchayat Secretary Group III Post then share with us through comment box. . But if you want to know deeply about job or vacancy you can read out our details before table.
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Reruitment 2017 For Assistant Audit Officer Post
- Apply Online for Credit Officer Post : Repco Jobs 2017
- NDA I Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 410 Post
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017- Apply for Store Keeper, Cook and Other Post
- SSB Recruitment 2017, Apply for 872 Head Constable & Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy