- APGENCO JAO Recruitment 2017 Notification
- APSPDCL JAO Notification 2017 | apgenco.cgg.gov.in
- Important Date: APSPDCL JAO Recruitment 2017
- APGENCO Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017- Vacancy Details
APGENCO JAO Recruitment 2017 APGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited has announced a web employment advertisement for those aspirants who are searching State Govt Jobs on web browser in Andhra Pradesh State. As per stated in advertisement, total 51 vacancies are available for the Junior Accounts Officer and Junior Assistant posts under the authority of APSPDCL. To know more details about APGENCO JAO Recruitment 2017, candidates have to download Jr Assistant & Accounts Officer recruitment notification. As application process is based online mode. Hence, eligible candidates can fill application form by using the direct official link through officially http://apgenco.cgg.gov.in. The ending date for submitting the application form via online mode is 02nd December 2017.
APGENCO JAO Recruitment 2017 Notification
Before going to apply online, check your eligibility criteria as the date of eligibility decide d by the recruitment board. Therefore, to know detailed information and other updates about APGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment, must login official web portal and also read APSPDCL Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification. For given posts, candidate must have a graduation degree or CA passed from an authorized university or any govt approved institutions. Get complete details of APGENCO JAO Recruitment like as important dates, application fee, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, etc.
Candidates selection process for Jr Accounts Officer & Assistant position is purely based on their performance in computer based test. Applicants who will be get minimum qualifying in CBT online test. So they will be shortlisted for next stage selection procedure Interview and Language Proficiency Test. As it’s a good opportunity to fill up the online recruitment. And grab this latest state govt jobs in AP State. Furthermore information read full article. Follow the below provided instruction to apply online for APGENCO JAO Recruitment 2017.
APSPDCL JAO Notification 2017 | apgenco.cgg.gov.in
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Ltd
Post Name: Jr Assistant, Junior Accounts Officer
Total Vacancies: 51 Posts
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Application Mode: Online
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Official Website: http://apgenco.cgg.gov.in
Important Date: APSPDCL JAO Recruitment 2017
Start Date to Apply Online Application: 13th November 2017
Last Date for submitting online Application: 02nd December 2017
Print Application Date: 02nd December 2017
APGENCO JAO Exam Date: 30th December 2017
APGENCO Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017- Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Junior Accounts Officer||22 + 04 (Backlog)|
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay application fee according to their category which are mentioned below. Pay the exam fee via net banking or through Debit/ Credit Card/ E- Challan mode, etc.
- Open Category (UR/OBC)/ Other State’s candidates: Rs. 500 /- (Rs. 350 /- exam fee + Rs. 150 /- registration fee)
- Reserved Category (SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates): Rs. 150 /-
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not be exceed from 34 yrs as per advertisement. For more details about age relaxation, check official notification.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates are based on following below steps.
- On Core Academic Curriculum
- Computer Awareness Test
- Analytical Aptitude
- Language Proficiency
Pay Scale: Selected aspirants shall handsome monthly salary as per stated by Govt Norms for the specific post in Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Ltd.
- Trainee Jr Accounts Officer: Rs. 34,630 /- to Rs. 56,760 /-.
- Trainee Junior Assistant: Rs. 18,725 /- to Rs. 34,775 /-.
Educational Qualification – APGENCO Recruitment 2017
Candidates must have completed following qualification as on 01st October 2017.
- Junior Accounts Officer
- B.Com 1st class or it’s equivalent from any authorized university in India. (OR)
- First class division in post graduate of M.Com or it’s equivalent qualification (OR)
- Candidates must have possessed in IPCC/ Intermediate exam institute of Cost Accountants/ Charted Accountants in India.
- Junior Assistant
- Must have a graduation degree in B.A, B.Sc, B.Com form any recognized university in India along with diploma in Computer Applications.
How To Apply APGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017
- Visit official website www.apgenco.gov.in with the help of this web address. [OR]
- Candidates also type http://apgenco.cgg.gov.in to go directly apply online page.
- Now click on Jr Accounts Officer/ Assistant application link.
- Follow the guideline carefully and make registration first.
- After that upload scanned documents and fill other details.
- Pay online exam fee for complete online application process.
- Take printout of online application forms for further usages.
Important Link – APGENCO JAO Recruitment 2017
Download Junior Accounts Officer Notification 2017: Click Here
Download Junior Assistant Notification 2017: Click Here
Apply Online for Jr Assistant & Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017: Click Here