Air India Express Recruitment 2017:
Here is very good news for you to get the recruit in Latest Air India Express Recruitment 2017. So Grab the opportunity of This Recruitment fast.
Air India Express has invited a notification for Trainee Co-pilot / Cabin Crew recruitment. Get all the details related to this vacancy in this form. Further in this blog you will get details of following points in deep but first see details in short:-
- Vacancy Details: 270
- Age Limit: 40 years – Trainee Co-Pilot || 18 to 22 years – Cabin Crew Post || see age relaxation below
- Eligibility Criteria: Get details below
- Application Fee : 500/- Gen/OBC || No fee – SC/ST/EXM
- Apply Mode: Online
- Important Dates: 18 Jan 2017 – 03 Feb 2017
- Pay Scale: Rs. 31880/- per month salary.
- Important Links: Get Below
- Selection Process: Personal Interview || Pre Employment Medical Examination
- How To Apply With Description: Get details below
Dear Candidate! read full blog for whole information about this vacancy. Candidates should read full post on this latest Air India Express Recruitment-
There is one most important thing that candidates should be conversant with vacancies as it makes the competition easy. People should aware of vacancy so that they may know how many aspirants they are actually fighting for. So see the vacancy of Air India Express Recruitment 2017:-
- Cabin Crew Post: There are total 170 vacancies for this post.
- Trainee Co-Pilot Post: There are total 70 vacancies for this post.
Air India Express Recruitment Board has set age criteria for candidates. So check the details given below and see you are eligible for this recruitment or not:-
- The candidate’s age should be minimum 18 year and maximum 22 years as on 01 January 2017 for Cabin Crew post of according to Air India Express recruitment rules.
- The candidate’s upper age should be 40 years as on 01 January 2017 for Trainee Co-Pilot post of according to Air India Express recruitment rules.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit is extra as per Recruitment rules are as follows:
- SC / ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 Years
Dear candidates, you are seeing the vacancy of Air India Express Cabin Crew and Trainee Co-Pilot Recruitment 2017. Now see below for following bullets that do you have these eligibilities or not? if you fulfill all eligibility criteria, must apply for this Latest Sarkari Naukri. See post wise eligibility in short that candidates must possess these degrees:-
- For Cabin Crew Post: Candidates Should do CPL with multi-engine rating issued by Director general of civil aviation.
- For Trainee Co-Pilot: 10 + 2 Pass Out from any identically recognized board
- Check relevant subject from notification.
Dear aspirants! further, see the fee details of all category as it given by official notification. Just put an eye:-
- The General / OBC candidates have to pay 500/- rs. as application fee.
- The candidates from Other Category has to pay No examination fee.
- Candidates can pay the examination fee by using Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking or any other payment gateway.
- Candidates should remember that this fee is non-refundable.
As can be seen Air India Advertisement for Air India Express Recruitment 2017 has been released, So candidates can apply online now. The online application will close on 22 February 2017. Follow the bullets:-
- The online application is Start From 18 January 2017.
- The application Close Date is 03 February 2017.
Candidate who meet to success in this recruitment, will get a handsome amount as a salary. You can see pay scale according to your post:-
- The candidates will get 31800/- pm salary for Cabin Crew Post.
- For Trainee Co-Pilot post the pay scale is as per industry rules.
Be prepare for a tough competition as recruitment for this vacancy will be based on:-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
We have provided important links such as apply online, to download notification and other links. Go with your desirable link:-
How To Apply?
- First access to the official website which is www.airindiaexpress.in.
- After that choose “Careers” tab from the menu bar and select appropriate link of advertisement to read the advertisement very carefully.
- Then revisit the previous page and select ‘Download Application Format’.
- After downloading the form, you are required to fill it with desired information in proper manner.
- A recent colored passport-size photograph of the full face should be paste in the space provided in the Form.
- Attach Xerox copies of all documents with filled application form and wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the posts of _____” in capital letters
- Duly filled in Application together with its enclosures should reach the respective address mentioned in official website latest by the last date specified below:-
The Chief of HR Air India Charters Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016.