AAI Junior Executive Officer Recruitment 2017: Airport Authority of India has recently announced a web advertisement for recruiting Junior Executive posts. As per advertisement there are total 200 vacant vacancies available for above post in Electrical, Electronics and Civil branch. In order to grab this AAI Jobs, interested candidates may apply for AAI Junior Executive Officer Recruitment 2017 through online only. Therefore, check their eligibility criteria before going to apply for the above stated posts. After getting complete information about AAI Jr Executive Officer Jobs 2017, applicants are able to apply via online.
Candidates who are going to apply online for this AAI Jr Executive Officer Recruitment must remember that only online application will be acceptable. As the online applications process will be started from 18th September 2017. The last date for submitting the AAI Jobs 2017 application form is 17th October 2017. In this article, we are explaining all the latest details related to AAI Jr Executive Officer Jobs 2017 such as selection process, application fee, pay scale, age limit, how to apply and other important link.
AAI Junior Executive Officer Recruitment 2017
Aspirants must have to apply for this Central Govt Jobs as it’s a great chance for skilled and talented candidates to get Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2017. Candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree (Civil/ Electrical/Electronics) Engineering can apply online through official website or from below given link for AAI Junior Executive Officer Recruitment 2017 before the deadline.
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruitment Name: AAI Jr Executive Officer Recruitment
Department Name: Airports Authority of India
Name of Post: Junior Executive Officer
Total Number of Posts: 200
Application Mode: Online Only
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Location: Delhi, India
Official Website: www.aai.aero
- Starting Date to Apply Applications: 18th September 2017
- Closing Date to Final Submission: 17th October 2017
Details Of AAI Jr Executive Officer Recruitment 2017
Vacancy Details – Category Wise
- Electronics: 100
- GEN: 66
- OBC: 17
- SC: 11
- ST: 06
- Civil: 50
- GEN: 27
- OBC: 13
- SC: 07
- ST: 03
- Electrical: 50
- GEN: 27
- OBC: 13
- SC: 07
- ST: 03
- Jr Executive (Civil & Electrical)
- Applicants must have to possess their regular Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering at least minimum 60% marks form the authorized university or Apex Institution that is IIT approved by Govt of India.
- Qualifying GATE 2016 score card
- Jr Executive (Electronics)
- Completed their Bachelor’s degree in the streams of Electronics/ Telecommunication with minimum 60% marks form authorized university/ Apex Institution (IIT) which is recognized by Govt of India.
- Also have a GATE marks score card of year 2016.
Age Limit as on 30/09/2017:
- General: 27 year
- OBC: 30 year
- SC/ST: 32 year
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get handsome monthly salary after selecting in AAI Junior Executive Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Rs. 12,600 /- to Rs. 35,500 /-
- Based on GATE 2016 score card
- Marks obtain in Academic Qualification
- Certificate Verification Process
Application Fee: For completing application registration process, candidates have to pay exam fee as per their category wise decided by Govt Norms.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 300 /-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 0 /-
How to Apply AAI Jr Executive Officer Recruitment 2017
Candidate should have to read all the instructions carefully and follow the guideline given on the main website of online application. Here are some basic steps to allying online for AAI Junior Executive Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Visit the official website by using web address https://www.aai.aero.
- Now find the Careers tab option at the bottom of home page.
- AAI Jr Executive Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification will open.
- Click the link and read all the given instructions on main page.
- After that click Apply Online button.
- Submit required details, upload sign & recent passport size photograph.
- Check provided details at once before paying exam fee.
- Now complete application form, pay exam fee as per category wise.
- Hence, online process completed successfully.
- Now save or download filled application form for future usages.
Important Link – AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2017
Airport Authority AAI Junior Executive Officer Recruitment 2017: Apply Online
Download Official Notification of AAI Jr Executive Jobs 2017: Click Here